TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
1.7 million people still voted for the idiot Walker. After all the lies, misinformation, sexual misconduct and abortions they claim to be against, 1.7 million voters still wanted this immoral idiot to represent them in D.C.

This country is broken.
those 1.7 million people are broken, not the whole country (state)

Diogenes

3rd Team
Jul 7, 2021
I am a disillusioned swing voter in Georgia that gave up. I did not vote in 2022. It breaks my heart.

For the first time since 1976 I didn’t vote. My parents were Dixiecrats but I rejected the cult. I voted for Reagan twice once I turned 21. I voted four times for a Bush. I even voted for Dole in 1994.

However, when McCain’s VP was Palin that was a bridge to far. I am a fundamental conservative that watched the GOP sell their soul to fascism. That breaks my heart.

The GOP has abandoned democracy

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I still find it hard to believe Walker was the best candidate 🤣
His main primary opponent was a former Ag Commissioner. His Wikipedia article says he is a Trump supporter that wouldn’t take a position on the validity of the 2020 election.

Without Herschel’s baggage he could have won.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Warnock: "I am Georgia. I am an example and an iteration of its history, of its pain and its promise, the brutality and the possibility."

Warnock: "Just because people endured long lines ... the rain and the cold and all kind of tricks in order to vote, it doesn't mean that voter suppression doesn't exist. It simply means that you the people have decided your voices will not be silenced."

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I think Hershel Walker as the Republican nominee is the political equivalent of "I have a black friend." (As if Republicans said, "Hey, what if we scrounge up some black guy of our own to run against their black guy?")
I thought this was an excellent article on that topic.

Herschel Walker Is an American Tragedy
Black bodies, white agendas
By Caroline Randall Williams

Atlantic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.