2022 MLB Season Thread

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Since the Mets want to call divisions early based on a bunch of homerism. I guess I’ll play.

I got two

AL East: unless some epic collapse by New York I just don’t see anything that will lead me to think they wouldn’t hold on

AL West: the Mariners are far worse than expected and the Astros are the best team in the AL period. Too much of a hole. It would require a lot to overcome this.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think maybe Harris made people forget who Waters even is. I would definitely take Harris over Waters. Waters has hit his ceiling at this point. The fact that 2 other players and Waters only got the 35th pick says it all.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Juan Soto turning down $440 million. I’m glad I’ll never have to worry about turning down that much money.

I’d love the Braves to take a run at Soto but they don’t spend that kind of money.
I don’t think we have the prospects. A Joc reunion might be the best we could do hitting wise. But we are pretty loaded with bats. I think pitching should be our #1 concern. I honestly think we are about to have to make a decision on whether we trust Morton or Anderson more and move one to the pen as a long reliever.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
And here is why I don’t get why Freddie went about his business the way he did. LA media is desperately trying to be NY media without the work but they come off as bad Boston media. It really was a matter of time before one of the idiots at the LA Times turned on Freddie for not being a “true Dodger”. Why he chose the Dodgers over the Yankees is pretty stupid unless he wanted to be closer to his family.

Freddie vs The Times

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I meant does anyone actually care about watching it? I only care about the result. I won't watch it at all.
I might watch for a second but I’ve kinda lost interest with the All Star festivities. Especially after last year. I will watch Ronnie bat and probably pujols. But once they are out then so am I. Pretty much all all star games have turned into “as long as you were selected” events.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I might watch for a second but I’ve kinda lost interest with the All Star festivities. Especially after last year. I will watch Ronnie bat and probably pujols. But once they are out then so am I. Pretty much all all star games have turned into “as long as you were selected” events.
Same. I used to watch the all star games of all sports. Now I couldn't care less.

Reactions: DogPatch

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.