2022 NFL Draft

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I hate that Jobe didn’t get drafted. He was very good the year before, this season he played banged up a lot this season and often in games he probably wouldn’t have played if we are not trying to win a National Championship. So teams see some of the struggles he had it gives them negative feeling. Then he isn’t 100% for combine because he didn’t quit mid season and just get healthy for the draft. He has some concerns with the injury and also bit handsy but you can’t tell me he not better then a lot of those corners drafted ahead of him. Hopefully he goes to a place that gives him a chance to make the team and have a solid professional career.
It's almost better to be a UDFA than a 6th - 7th rounder

Reactions: seebell

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Surprised Smoke Monday wasn’t a late round pick, but he signed a UDFA contract with the Saints

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Georgia idk. I think Alabama wins and eliminates them in Atlanta. I think aside from South Carolina I don’t see an extremely tough game for them. Maybe Tennessee… maybe Florida. Perhaps Kentucky has some hidden talent. But I just don’t see them losing the East.

Cincy probably takes a big step back and will rebuild for next year.
Agreed. UGA still has a lot of young good players and they will not be like Cincy who does not have a bunch of highly rated 5* and 4* players waiting to play.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I wonder what the actual number say about that? People say this all the time but what do the actual numbers say? Somebody do the research, I am too lazy.
I just meant because you can pick your team. Idk about who is more successful probably 7th rounders.

Neither probably have a super high hit rate though.

Sounds like Allen is a Bronco

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I wasn't really calling you out. I am curious who makes the team more, 7th rounders or UDFA?
Sbnation

The problem is just like everyone wants to say “well Brady went in the 6th” people are going to say “Kurt went UDFA”. It’s really difficult to assess what is better in terms of longevity, but for finding fits I would say UDFA. But anyone past the 3rd round is in a severe disadvantage of making rosters and a 2nd contract regardless.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I wasn't really calling you out. I am curious who makes the team more, 7th rounders or UDFA?
I think the "hit rates" are pretty close but I'm not sure where I saw those rates and can't find it now. 7th rounder hit rates might be a little higher 🤷‍♂️

There are also some UDFAs who get paid more but i don't think that's the majority

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Sbnation

The problem is just like everyone wants to say “well Brady went in the 6th” people are going to say “Kurt went UDFA”. It’s really difficult to assess what is better in terms of longevity, but for finding fits I would say UDFA. But anyone past the 3rd round is in a severe disadvantage of making rosters and a 2nd contract regardless.
Wait Brady went in the 6th? Weird that they don't mention that every 5 minutes.

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
players drafted by team

Georgia: 15
LSU: 10
Cincy: 9
Penn State: 8
Alabama: 7

I have seen a couple different totals out there, but i think the SEC is around 65 drafted players in this draft

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.