2022 Playoffs Thoughts

Who are you picking? Who are you rooting/pulling for? (Pick up to 1 each)

• Picking Georgia

Votes: 69 55.2%
  • Picking TCU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picking Ohio State

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Picking Michigan

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • Rooting for Georgia

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Rooting for TCU

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Rooting for Ohio State

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • Rooting for Michigan

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • Doesn't apply to us so I don't care

Votes: 27 21.6%

• Total voters

Tubafore

Scout Team
Dec 13, 2018
Huntsville, AL
We're out. Who are you picking to win it all and who are you pulling for?

Haven't decided who I'm pulling for yet, but I'm picking Georgia. I picked them when watching Brock Bowers tip the ball to himself along the sideline and take it to the house against Florida. That was the signal, like Mark Ingram's fumble in the 2010 iron bowl going straight down the sideline for a touchback. That's how I, personally, know who the football gods are with.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I just want the Big 10 to bite it. They are being given unbelievably preferential treatment and I want the Committee to suck it. No fan of GA or Kirbs.
IOW, the fix is in for the BIG to win it all. I want that to fail.
You don't have to live here and I do. uga needs to lose. They need to be knocked down a few thousand pegs. It won't work completely, but they need to be shut up for at least 5 minutes. Just think about how bad some fans can be and they are worse than that and that was before they won a championship.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
There is just no way, NO WAY that having to navigate OSU and Mich is a reward for being number 1. They're screwing GA royally. Not saying Mich should have to face OSU again in a perfect world but they DID pay a good OOC team to go away. This should count against them.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
There is just no way, NO WAY that having to navigate OSU and Mich is a reward for being number 1. They're screwing GA royally. Not saying Mich should have to face OSU again in a perfect world but they DID pay a good OOC team to go away. This should count against them.
They are not trying to screw GA. They are trying to avoid a rematch. If the first two games were GA vs TCU and a rematch, the ratings would be horrible.

This is about $$$

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.