2022 Premier League summer transfer (and other) news

TIcrimsDE

Nov 19, 2016
Pike Road
Back again. I keep losing my passwords. Anyway... this is a pretty big loss for us, IMO. I know that Sadio's production had dropped off, but he was getting it back especially when dropped in the 9 role. The Nunez signing is what we needed and I'd like to see another good forward signing, but it's less important than picking Bellingham next year.
And as crazy as this sounds, if Salah is NOT going to be signed this summer, sell him and get the money we can get versus letting him go on a free. I'm sure we could get a ~24-25 year old forward to fit the system. It would be a drop off of production, BUT will challenge Bobby, Jota, Diaz and Nunez to produce.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
I'm not sure how much losing Mane hurts, other than depth with the Nunez signing, but, I've never been a fan of Mane. I love Mo, and several other Liverpool players, but I agree-if you can't get Mo to sign an extension this summer you need to sell him and get something before he can leave on a free.

Speaking of Mo, what the heck happened to him after AFCON? He was just a shell of the player he was. Did AFCON take that much out of him, or is the beginning of his decline?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.