2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Did you guys see the 2022 recruiting target Enai White, a 5 star defensive end, who was sitting with his high school coach doing a zoom call with Saban, and the coach recorded the 15 minute zoom and put it on his instagram? I saw the video on another board I read, BOL. Saban had great things to say, but I wonder if he knew he was being recorded?

I have never heard of someone recording a recruiting session by a coach and posting it for everyone to see. If Saban did not give permission, I imagine he is not happy about it. Nothing bad was said about other teams, but it just seems like a privacy issue to me. It was actually very interesting to listen to as a fan, but I am just curious about the whole thing.

CKhyoIwBbQ9

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Did you guys see the 2022 recruiting target Enai White, a 5 star defensive end, who was sitting with his high school coach doing a zoom call with Saban, and the coach recorded the 15 minute zoom and put it on his instagram? I saw the video on another board I read, BOL. Saban had great things to say, but I wonder if he knew he was being recorded?

I have never heard of someone recording a recruiting session by a coach and posting it for everyone to see. If Saban did not give permission, I imagine he is not happy about it. Nothing bad was said about other teams, but it just seems like a privacy issue to me. It was actually very interesting to listen to as a fan, but I am just curious about the whole thing.

CKhyoIwBbQ9
Not sure about the state laws, but if he did not have his permission it was probably illegal.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

CKhyoIwBbQ9
two things:

1. I’m sure Saban is prepared for those kind of circumstances.
2.What could he do about it? Call and cuss the guy out? He’s probably recording that too lol.

I’m not a fan of what the guy did, in California he may be liable if Saban didn’t know he was being recorded.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
PA is a 2 party consent state. If Saban did not give his consent then this is a felony. Because he used an external camera to record the session (not built in meeting recording solutions that would be visible to all parties in the meeting), and it was off to the side when recording, this seems shady.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
PA is a 2 party consent state. If Saban did not give his consent then this is a felony. Because he used an external camera to record the session (not built in meeting recording solutions that would be visible to all parties in the meeting), and it was off to the side when recording, this seems shady.
Would not be surprised if someone informed the coach that he screwed up

Reactions: FaninLA and B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.