2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
('22 RB) Nicholas Singleton has schedule a official visit with Bama in place of Ohio State and to a lesser degree Northwestern. Is he recruitment worth keeping an eye on?
He's a top 100 and 4* RB so he is worth keeping an eye on him but we have a commitment from a 5* RB already and not sure we will take another RB in this smaller class with our current depth.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
We don’t have room for many new signees, whether HS, JC or Transfer. But the number of signees figures prominently into how various services figure class rankings.

So it’s unlikely that our class signing in December 2021 and February 2022 will have the ranking we’re used to. Doesn’t mean it won’t be a great class…just that it probably won’t have the numbers needed to be ranked as such.

Also because of the numbers crunch, expect us to be very choosy with committable offers. Which means we might have fewer commits as early as we’re used to.

We should all have learned our lesson from last year when there was panic that UTe had the top-ranked class, and we weren’t even in the top 15 or 20.

As long as Saban is our coach, we’re going to be fine in recruiting.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Hey guys I've been out of the recruiting loop for a while. Where are we at with Denver Harris and Zach Rice?
I think we are in real good with Harris since he is from North Shore in Houston and we have several players from there on the roster. Plus Saban would be his position coach.

Sal Sunseri is recruiting Rice and they have a good relationship and IIRC his HS coach and Sunseri went to school together or are friends.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We got a CB from Hank South today for 4* CB Earl Little Jr. Someone to keep an eye on.

Here is another article about Little and it appears we are in very good shape. When you get a call from CNS during the NFL draft you have to feel you are a priority.

RiverTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 31, 2019
I know it is early, but how do our insiders like our chances on flipping either Domani Jackson or Luther Burden?

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Who's visiting Alabama in June (247sports.com)

awhile back I posted that Alabama didn't expect any verbal commits until the Summer time, with the exception of Oats, I still believe that to be the case for now. June will be a very busy month for the staff since it is officially the first month to allow prospects on campus. with visits back on, it will be a huge difference on how Bama will conduct recruiting. do not be surprise if we get several verbal commits during these visits.
above is the list of kids " scheduled" to come to town. like all things in recruiting, things are always subject to change.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.