2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
lol no we have been extremely spoiled with guys being able to play day 1 that isnt the rule or means they are less talented than we believe.JC hasn't played football his whole life Tommy needed to add strength after being out his junior year. this goes for all players on our team btw.
Agreed. I could tell in the spring game Brockermeyer was not close to being ready. I was hopeful for Latham and I don't think he is that far off but we are going with the 6th year senior for now.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Just for giggles, I see that Zach rice commits today. I thought at one time we were in play, but it is not to be. I'm thinking ND or UVA.
UVA or UNC likely UNC. Goodwin and Campbell(JA from FLA ) are the only two that could commit rn and have a spot

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I thought his quote was funny " he pick unc because he wanted to play for a hall of fame coach " ok, i guess he didn't want to play for the g.o.a.t to each it's own
That`s funny. I`m sure coach Saban won`t make it into the college football hall of fame ( don`t know how to do blue font ) .

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
UK has done a good job recruiting the OL these last few years, kudos to their staff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.