2022 RIP Thread

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Lt. Joe Bookman is gone...

He was the best one off character in the whole series. Reading some of the comments I never noticed that he is going thru Jerry's books to see if they belong to the library too.

RIP to a great character actor.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
He was the best one off character in the whole series. Reading some of the comments I never noticed that he is going thru Jerry's books to see if they belong to the library too.

RIP to a great character actor.
Every time I see that episode I go back to the first time I opened a book in my elementary library and saw drawings that warped my mind. Back when I was young enough to change the world.

And trust me - I never wanted to know about the private life of my librarian. That wasn’t until I saw “How to Marry A Millionaire.”

Reactions: dtgreg

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Looks and sounds like another violent video game crazy. He should have been institutionalized long ago. Looks like Daddy's influence kept him on the streets.

fireater

All-SEC
Oct 12, 2008
Laramie, WY
Hank Goldberg at 82.

Years ago during Derby week, he was previewing the horses. He mentioned a long shot that impressed him, and even spoke of the fact the horse was gaining weight. I made bank that weekend on Charismatic.

Reactions: Bazza

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
One of my favorite Godfather quotes was his, and I'll clean it up a little, "I dont want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his xxxx in his hands,"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.