Thanks, SJC!

So, question for the other Insiders on this board: Do we get McVay? :unsure:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Thanks, SJC!

So, question for the other Insiders on this board: Do we get McVay? :unsure:
I don't normally create a thread on a prospect's profile unless I know more than likely he's coming to Bama. To answer your question, McVay to Bama is (y).

btw, there's a reason I haven't created a profile thread on Kelby Collins. too close to call at this point.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I don't normally create a thread on a prospect's profile unless I know more than likely he's coming to Bama. To answer your question, McVay to Bama is (y).

btw, there's a reason I haven't created a profile thread on Kelby Collins. too close to call at this point.
SJC you know more than I, Rodney Orr just said on Ryan Fowler show that he thought Collins was Florida bound and we should get Mcvay and the lineman from Cali, you're thoughts as well

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
the Cali OL is Raymond Pulido.

Raymond Pulido, Apple Valley, Offensive Tackle (247sports.com)

regarding Collins, many believe he's heading to UF, but there are rumblings as of late he is very indecisive at this time. we shall see.
The staff obviously see more in Pulido than the recruiting services do and I'm sure the Bama bump will come if and when he commits.

Collins may commit to UF but it won't be over until December. Feel the same way about Woods also.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
The staff obviously see more in Pulido than the recruiting services do and I'm sure the Bama bump will come if and when he commits.

Collins may commit to UF but it won't be over until December. Feel the same way about Woods also.
I am hearing the same thing about Edric Hill. I am not any type of insider so It's just hear say.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.