2023 4 * WR Cole Adams

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

He's announcing his commitment today. It was orginally set for July or so.
Alabama is in great position to snag him. He's a burner with an alpha mind set!

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Seems like all the top wide receivers have either committed elsewhere or don't have Bama at the top. Guessing scared by the class we signed last year.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017

He's announcing his commitment today. It was orginally set for July or so.
Alabama is in great position to snag him. He's a burner with an alpha mind set!

Sanjo, do you have a comparable on this guy? I keep up with recruiting mostly, but I haven't heard much about him. If he's got a committable offer, he must be good and wanted by the staff, so I'm all in.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Sanjo, do you have a comparable on this guy? I keep up with recruiting mostly, but I haven't heard much about him. If he's got a committable offer, he must be good and wanted by the staff, so I'm all in.
He hasn't had a lot of raves or hyped as the others , but I believe the rankings will be adjusted once the word gets out.
Dare I say a less twitchy Waddle??
He's legit and you're right if he has a commitable offer the staff is high on him.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Seems like all the top wide receivers have either committed elsewhere or don't have Bama at the top. Guessing scared by the class we signed last year.
Nope. Malik Benson and Shelton Sampson havent committed anywhere.Yet.And this little kid Young is a football player!!!

The only 3 "truly elite" young WRs who have committed are Branch to USC,Cook to Texas(And Alabama wouldnt have touched this guy with a 10 foot pole),and Noah Rodgers to ohio,who is miles better than Tate,and especially,Inniss...IMO...

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Nope. Malik Benson and Shelton Sampson havent committed anywhere.Yet.And this little kid Young is a football player!!!

The only 3 "truly elite" young WRs who have committed are Branch to USC,Cook to Texas(And Alabama wouldnt have touched this guy with a 10 foot pole),and Noah Rodgers to ohio,who is miles better than Tate,and especially,Inniss...IMO...
Cole adams would be a fantastic add to this class.

Benson is as good as anyone in the country and I think our chances with Sampson are on the rise.

forumripper1

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 12, 2022
He will be a huge mismatch lining up in the slot. I can't see any LB'ers keeping up with him RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.