BREAKING 2023 5 Star DB Caleb Downs Commits to Alabama

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
So are we still feeling good about getting him?
Good but nervous, bucknuts are lurking ,like a pack of wolves at midnight. But I think the old grey huge black bear -saban-steps up and says not so fast. Caleb to Bama,

Last edited:

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Yea apparently the buckeyes are putting on the full court press, complete with other players/recruits begging him in twitter posts and other social media to come ‘home’ to Ohio State.

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
BamaOnline Hank South this morning. Bold is me...

Today's the day five-star safety Caleb Downs will announce his college commitment. Here's everything you need to know ahead of the big moment.

Who: Caleb Downs, 5-star safety, Hoschton (Ga.) Mill Creek

Rated the No. 1 safety and the No. 12 overall player in the country, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings

When: Wednesday, July 27 at 12 p.m. CT

How to watch: You can livestream the announcement on CBSSports HQ

Finalists: Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Clemson, others

Crystal Ball: 100 percent towards Alabama

Reactions: bamabelle1991

forumripper1

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 12, 2022
I haven't seen any crystal ball predictions today for him. That's kind of weird, usually the day before and the day of an announcement, there are CB predictions coming in on 247sports.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I haven't seen any crystal ball predictions today for him. That's kind of weird, usually the day before and the day of an announcement, there are CB predictions coming in on 247sports.
How many did Haynes get ? Hopefully people will learn who to follow and who to listen to. Just because you hear it on twitter or a message board doesn’t make it true

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.