2023 Recruiting: 2023 5 Star RB Richard Young Commits to Alabama

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
He's the #1 RB on my list. Film looks great and he seems to have the intangibles that successful players at Bama demonstrate. Hope we get this guy.

Reactions: Saban4Ever

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
The train is coming, very soon young Richard will have to make a decision. Do I hop on or no. Hope he does, don't worry, plenty of carries to go around. BAMA is rolling, be a part of a great class..

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
We will never force a kid to commit. We might go another direction but we aren't cough cough Clemson cough
Not sure where you got the notion that I was suggesting we force him to commit. But the situation is what it is. Sometimes in life one has to make a decision. No one is making him do anything. The train is coming though. If you don't get it, I understand.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Not sure where you got the notion that I was suggesting we force him to commit. But the situation is what it is. Sometimes in life one has to make a decision. No one is making him do anything. The train is coming though. If you don't get it, I understand.
First of all you are making assumptions. Second you know what not even going to do this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.