2023 In state OL Ryqueze McElderry commits to Alabama

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Going to be interesting what we do going forward,as far as who we ink OL-wise..For sure we will continue recruiting Proctor and Mauigoa.Fornby and RM are for-sures to sign in December.Sam Okunlola is a Take if he decides soon.So is Myles McVay. After that?...Not sure.We REALLY need for 2-3 of our guys to have the light bulb come on this season,plus the next 2-3, for JC Latham,Tommy B,Tyler Booker,Elijah Pritchett,J Roberts,and TJ Ferguson.IT is a must ,and I truly believe we have the right man for the job in Coach W....Mauigoa is a definite THE U NIL acquisition and it will be interesting to find out what binding "information"comes out as far as his commitment......

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Going to be interesting what we do going forward,as far as who we ink OL-wise..For sure we will continue recruiting Proctor and Mauigoa.Fornby and RM are for-sures to sign in December.Sam Okunlola is a Take if he decides soon.So is Myles McVay. After that?...Not sure.We REALLY need for 2-3 of our guys to have the light bulb come on this season,plus the next 2-3, for JC Latham,Tommy B,Tyler Booker,Elijah Pritchett,J Roberts,and TJ Ferguson.IT is a must ,and I truly believe we have the right man for the job in Coach W....Mauigoa is a definite THE U NIL acquisition and it will be interesting to find out what binding "information"comes out as far as his commitment......
Olius Alinen still there.

Reactions: TiderJack

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Olius Alinen still there.
I dont know this to be a fact,but it just seems to me, after watching this outfit and the way they recruit year after year, that Alinen does not have the green light to commit as of yet. I may be wrong.Been wrong nearly 46% of the time in my lifetime of making 1000's of football "investments".And boy has that made me happy :LOL:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I get really excited over the playmakers, but I know these big uglies are the backbone of championship teams! Good news!
That`s right, and playmakers can`t make plays unless these guys do their jobs. I think it was O J Simpson who said, " Without a good offensive line, all RBs are the same. Lousy. " O J is a lot of things, as we know, but he was right about that.

Reactions: BamaMoon

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!