2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Funny tidbit on a ND recruiting board.
Scuttlebutt is Keeley will decommit today. If true I'm not surprised . Mama Keeley has been looking for a payday for months.
Well, if he does there really is not much anyone can do -- it stinks, because you stop recruiting at the position in anticipation of keeping the kid -- but in the end, the kid has to make command decisions. EDIT- This was a post and reply , somehow got reconfigured in the translation.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Funny tidbit on a ND recruiting board.

Well, if he does there really is not much anyone can do -- it stinks, because you stop recruiting at the position in anticipation of keeping the kid -- but in the end, the kid has to make command decisions. EDIT- This was a post and reply , somehow got reconfigured in the translation.
Poor little ole Notre dame (blue font).

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
In very old recruiting news, I saw where Anoma transferred again, he's leaving UT Martin, where he landed after Houston.

Reactions: 4Bama

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
just can't stay on his meds in order to make something of himself. sad all the talent in the world
If he had keep it together, he could be playing in the NFL right now, it's a lesson for all of us. Hope it all works out for the kid.

Reactions: 4Bama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
My statement was very much so stated with sarcasm, and joking lol I don't have the history of Jam, but I have history here too, but so be it. lol
Jam is legit. BhamBama has proved his spot, so he deserves the same respect as Jam.. It's not about history of consistent sharing or anything. Both have delivered many many times. Can't leave out SJC as well. All of you are the reason why I come to this site... So, I appreciate the info ya'll share with us.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Jam is legit. BhamBama has proved his spot, so he deserves the same respect as Jam.. It's not about history of consistent sharing or anything. Both have delivered many many times. Can't leave out SJC as well. All of you are the reason why I come to this site... So, I appreciate the info ya'll share with us.
thank you JNM81. I am fortunate to received some football news from a source who is married to person that happens to be employed by one of the biggest Tide boosters in the state of Alabama. this particular booster is very involved with the program which includes recruiting news and such. I am more than happy to passed along anything related to Bama football.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Jam, BB, SJC, et. al. with far more insight than me (which is zero, lol) on recruiting, what is your gut feeling about getting guys like Smith, Qua, and McClain? And flipping guys like Keeley and Perkins?
Smith and Qua are the most legit package deal we have seen in quite some time. I believe Bama will get both.
McClain will be tough to pull away from the Florida schools, but it can be done. our success with DBs ( development and NFL) are second to none.
Keeley is trending to Alabama, but let see what happens when the smoke clears. he has Ohio St coming up on his visits. I want to see if he has the same feelings for them as he did for us.
Perkins seemed like it was a done deal a month ago , but now I don't know if he's had a change of heart.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Include me with the many who come here for the incite that Jam, SJC and BB bring to the forum. Thanks guys!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.