2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
The recruit did not do a dirty move. We do not know where he or his parents think the best fit would be. Bama is not the only team in the country that is able to develop players. A whole lot of other teams put these kids into the NFL. Could have been he liked the academics a bit more. who knows. I wish him the best in his future.
Nobody said Bama was his destination…it’d be different if this hadn’t happened a dozen or so times before…Jimbo’s a used car salesman w/a huge budget to fix his dealership…history speaks loudly.

Reactions: TiderJack

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Nobody said Bama was his destination…it’d be different if this hadn’t happened a dozen or so times before…Jimbo’s a used car salesman w/a huge budget to fix his dealership…history speaks loudly.
He`s counting on enough high quality prospects will go for the bucks, so just keep throwing them out there. And it`s perfectly legal.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Just saw on On3 in a premium article that Bama has Kelby Collins visiting. Kelby was a surprise FLA commit and it looks like we are pushing hard for him.
Someone told me about two weeks ago, don't be surprised if we end up with Collins and Keely instead of Russaw and Smith.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Here is a BamaInsider article on CB's Muhammed and McClain. I also saw an interview with a 247Sports recruiting analyst and McClain is closing in on a decision. He feels and he said some others agree with him that Bama has a slight lead for him over FLA (Miami is the other school he is considering).

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Here is a BamaInsider article on CB's Muhammed and McClain. I also saw an interview with a 247Sports recruiting analyst and McClain is closing in on a decision. He feels and he said some others agree with him that Bama has a slight lead for him over FLA (Miami is the other school he is considering).

Nice little article, cb class is already outstanding if all hold true, add 1 of these guys, truly outstanding. Hate to say it but Coach T.R. may be headed elsewhere soon, tis the way of the world nowadays.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Jam, do you know how our board falls roughly for D-linemen? Seems like we're still pursuing James Smith, Hobbs, Collins, Rueben Bain and Peter Woods. I imagine there's only room for a couple more of those guys.
IMO
Tier 1 Smith
Tier 2 Bain , Hobbs
Tier 3 Woods, Collins. (I actually like hobbs better than all but Smith, Bain is very advanced for obvious reasons )

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If the kid was telling OU he was going to commit to them that day or recently then I would call it straight up lying which could be a character flaw. I don't know all the details in this one but according to SJC the OU staff was blindsided. I know it happens from time to time and I feel that way about any kid that mis-leads a staff.
Not only that, Bama went through that as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.