2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I know he's a 3 star guy but that will change. Looks like a solid 4 star to me. If 2 out the best 3 teams in the country want you, that says a lot. WELCOME

Reactions: AlexanderFan

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
I know he's a 3 star guy but that will change. Looks like a solid 4 star to me. If 2 out the best 3 teams in the country want you, that says a lot. WELCOME
Pardon me for asking but who is this "3rd" best team you are referring to?

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
For my money ,OSU. Don't like em but they are well coached and recruiting is top notch.
They collect a LOT of shiny objects and definitely pander to their HOMERS. That is for sure...A top 3 team in America in reality and not a pundit narrative year after year?...And considering the fact that they play in that weak conference from top to bottom,especially as far as athleticism goes? And the losses they have had since 2015 and the scoring margin in these games?..There is absolutely no way they are a Top 3 team in America in college football. No freaking way...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
They collect a LOT of shiny objects and definitely pander to their HOMERS. That is for sure...A top 3 team in America in reality and not a pundit narrative year after year?...And considering the fact that they play in that weak conference from top to bottom,especially as far as athleticism goes? And the losses they have had since 2015 and the scoring margin in these games?..There is absolutely no way they are a Top 3 team in America in college football. No freaking way...
:ROFLMAO:

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
We have plenty already on campus with a actual developer at OL coach. Also Sam O from mass becomes the highest target on OL. We got EP last year who is a LT. Not even sure Francis is a tackle prospect.
Im assuming our chances with Sampson are good. What are our chances with Alinen? I haven't seen a lot of talk about him on this board, maybe I'm just missing it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.