2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Pulido to BAMA, fantastic, this OL line class may lack the Star power of years past but they all have 2 attributes in common, SIZE, good lord, olaus is the runt here, 6-6 315, second is potential. The upside on these guys is huge. Whether that potential is achieved is the mystery. Good coaching is the key.

Last edited:

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Pulido to BAMA, fantastic, this OL line class may lack the Star power of years past but they all have 2 attributes in common, SIZE, good lord, olaus is the runt here, 6-6 315, second is potential. The upside on these guys is huge. Whether that potential is achieved is the mystery. Good couching is the key.
I believe we have the right man to just do that

Reactions: JustNeedMe81

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It's August. We will be fine. I think we'll know where we stand with Collins... as soon he schedules a visit. Same goes for Peter Woods. Get both of them to schedule a visit with Bama... My money is on Texas A and M Game. That's the game I would get both of them to attend.. and get lot of prospects there. Either that or Auburn game.

Reactions: bamabelle1991

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
It's August. We will be fine. I think we'll know where we stand with Collins... as soon he schedules a visit. Same goes for Peter Woods. Get both of them to schedule a visit with Bama... My money is on Texas A and M Game. That's the game I would get both of them to attend.. and get lot of prospects there. Either that or Auburn game.
imo you want them to unofficial for a game day and come in December. Thats What Smith and Qua are doing. that last weekend is huge with a dead period beginning that Sunday night I believe

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I have faith in this staff.

Speaking of good ole 8-4. I have a funny feeling that not all 8 million of the defensive linemen they signed last year aren't going to see the playing time they think they are going to. And I don't think they are all going to be so happy about that. Just saying, it wouldn't Suprise me if in a year or two there are a lot of options available at D lineman in the transfer portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustNeedMe81

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Pulido to BAMA, fantastic, this OL line class may lack the Star power of years past but they all have 2 attributes in common, SIZE, good lord, olaus is the runt here, 6-6 315, second is potential. The upside on these guys is huge. Whether that potential is achieved is the mystery. Good couching is the key.
Pulido and McElderry are very underrated. Expect both to move in rankings especially Pulido who's a clear example that scouting services are just plain lazy. How could you not see the massive ( pun intended) potential in his size alone???

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Pulido and McElderry are very underrated. Expect both to move in rankings especially Pulido who's a clear example that scouting services are just plain lazy. How could you not see the massive ( pun intended) potential in his size alone???
He will definitely grade the road ahead of him and eat defensive linemen for lunch

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
it's certainly true that you can't coach that type of length, and that size is critical, but not every super big dude has the other stuff to be successful. Damion George has great measurables with length and mass, but didn't fare well at an OT when called on last season (although I think he might be able to side inside and be pretty good). Also the services assign the ratings on their opinion of if a kid can contribute in year 1 or 2 first, potential second. So guys like this, who might have lots of potential that might or might not pan out, are going to get lower rankings until they show something in games or at some of the camps.

Reactions: TitleWave

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.