2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Steve Mboumoua a 6-4, 260 DL from Canada has re-classified to the 24 class. He wants to play in the SEC and has interest in Bama. He is a 4 star prospect.
Would certainly like to see us bring in another D line guy. I would NEVER complain if we ever overload on O or D line. Then again, I`m not sure it`s possible to do that, considering the importance, IMHO, of both.

Down4ttown

Suspended
Dec 16, 2011
Would certainly like to see us bring in another D line guy. I would NEVER complain if we ever overload on O or D line. Then again, I`m not sure it`s possible to do that, considering the importance, IMHO, of both.
Agreed. Will take what we can get but can never have enough. Especially with transfer rules now.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
He looks great. I like how he is under center some. Even had a really good run. Just fun to watch.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Seeing how Georgia has reminded us of how dynamic that position can be in a good, balanced run/pass scheme AND the fact TR like to feature them, this should excite us to see some top-notch TEs coming our way!
I hate that he’s in Athens, but give credit where it’s due…..I’ve never seen a TE like Brock Bowers. Ever.

Glad he’s gone after this year.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I hate that he’s in Athens, but give credit where it’s due…..I’ve never seen a TE like Brock Bowers. Ever.

Glad he’s gone after this year.
I thought he was only a true Freshman last year and that he had two more years. I hope I'm wrong though!

EDIT: I was wrong (thankfully). He is eligible for the "24 draft.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads