2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
5* athlete from powerhouse Buford, GA. Would love for him to join Justice Haynes from ‘23 class
And Isiah Bond and Seth McLaughlin. Let's keep building that pipeline.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
should we be worried that we only have 5 commits for 24? :ROFLMAO:

My opinion only but I believe Sayin will end up being one of the best QB's to play at Bama when all said and done. I think he is a stud and is now up to 6'3". This is from the Battle Miami on 1/21/23.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The first stop of the Battle 7-on-7 circuit in 2023 got underway this weekend in South Florida with programs from around the Sunshine State playing host to a talented field with recruits from California, Texas, Louisiana, Utah, Virginia, Nevada, Tennessee, Kentucky, Michigan, Miami, Illinois, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, and the host state of Florida.

This tournament features a quartet of On3 Consensus five-stars, and 39 recruits tabbed as four-stars or inside the On300, and another 16 representing the On3 Consensus for 2025.

Here are On3’s top performers from the weekend headlined by On3 MVP Julian Sayin.

On3 MVP: QB Julian Sayin – Alabama commit
The West Coast passer put together arguably the best Saturday during pool play, then came through time and time again during Elimination Sunday to advance Raw all the way to the final four. Julian Sayin, the On3 Consensus No. 4 QB in the 2024 class, threw the ball with torque and was delivering strikes from the pocket for the length of the event.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pounder arrived in Miami with a thicker frame, and it showed as Sayin fired out the football and made good decision after good decision, a notable theme to the Carlsbad (Calif.) QB’s game. Sayin didn’t shy away from squeezing the ball into tight windows in the middle of the field or taking chances outside the numbers. He threw his receivers open and put some oomph on throws when necessary and dropped it in on other attempts. The ball flies out of Sayin’s hands, as the Alabama commit kicked the offseason off in compelling fashion.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Reactions: TiderJack

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I would assume Alabama can get back on track with stud wide receivers with Sayin coming in 2024.
Sayin is going to make several of the top WR's consider us hard. We have 2-3 freshman on the roster and 2-3 more coming in this year that already has us on track. Thompson already committed and more good ones will be on board to add to the good ones we already have.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.