Link: 2025 Recruiting Targets

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Let's get Cunningham and Lockett and call it a day at WR. I think Keelon winnng the Elite 11 will be a big factor.
It's going to be difficult to pull Cunningham from the Mississippi schools especially if he and his family are looking for a big pay day and if that's the case, unfortunately the Mississippi schools are notorious when it comes to keeping their own from leaving. Of course, auburn is the dark horse here. As far as Lockett goes, we have a better chance with Texas kids and with Russell being from Texas as well it becomes more of a possibility. I expect the Longhorns and Aggies to fight for him till the end.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
It's going to be difficult to pull Cunningham from the Mississippi schools especially if he and his family are looking for a big pay day and if that's the case, unfortunately the Mississippi schools are notorious when it comes to keeping their own from leaving. Of course, auburn is the dark horse here. As far as Lockett goes, we have a better chance with Texas kids and with Russell being from Texas as well it becomes more of a possibility. I expect the Longhorns and Aggies to fight for him till the end.
From what I'm hearing on Lockett Im willing to say we may be number 2 or 1 right now. I've figured Texas until his responses from this visit.

Now I don't know, I think the visit and Russell are changing things for him. Just up to beating the lambo offers.

For wrs I still think we take 3 brooks, Meadows, and wither Cunningham or Lockett (though if both want to commit we would take 4)

Fwiw i think Smith is all UGA.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With the Debose commitment we are up to #2 on the 247 composite team rankings. If we can close with most of these guys on my wish list we will solidify #2. Did not include Terry since I think UGA has their claws in him. May be tough to get past OSU.

5* OT Ty Haywood
5* CB Dijon Lee
5* DB Naem Offord
5* WR Lockett or
5* WR Cunningham or
5* WR Derek Meadows
4* Edge Dawson Merritt
4* TE Kaleb Edwards
4* DT Sharma

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
you might need to recheck on Caleb. hearing glowing things. now a Long way to signing day but KD is about to assemble a class to rival any of Saban's

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.