22-23 Polls and Rankings Thread

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Wow, lots of teams on our schedule in that list. We've got games with #'s 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 15 and possibly 1, 16, &/or 21 depending on how the Phil Knight Invite goes. That doesn't include a for certain meeting with perennial top 10 Michigan State. I have tickets to the Gonzaga game and hope to catch a few more this season.

Perhaps I missed something over the weekend, what's up with the Bama helmet avatar? Is that courtesy of the mods, or you being snarky? Ha!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Wow, lots of teams on our schedule in that list. We've got games with #'s 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 15 and possibly 1, 16, &/or 21 depending on how the Phil Knight Invite goes. That doesn't include a for certain meeting with perennial top 10 Michigan State. I have tickets to the Gonzaga game and hope to catch a few more this season.

Perhaps I missed something over the weekend, what's up with the Bama helmet avatar? Is that courtesy of the mods, or you being snarky? Ha!
I broke the post count rule. The MS paint version was my idea though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: edwd58

shawnburke

Sep 1, 2022
I saw a tweet from something called Parsed Sports. They have Bama at 15, with score projections up. I think they are trying to compete with the Kenpoms of the world....
www.parsedsports.com

Screenshot 2022-10-20 225951.jpgwww.parsedsports.com

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
I saw a tweet from something called Parsed Sports. They have Bama at 15, with score projections up. I think they are trying to compete with the Kenpoms of the world....
www.parsedsports.com

View attachment 29498www.parsedsports.com
Yeah another one of those advanced metric rating systems. Kenpom, Torvik, Teamrankings, etc. Lot of them been popping up lately.

They're all going to be pretty unreliable until we all get a few games under our belt. GIGO at this point.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Auburn is on the cusp of joining y'all in the top 10.

I'm not entirely sure we're a top 10 team right now though. We definitely defend like a top 5 team but shoot the ball like a team outside of the top 100.

We're going to have a lot of tight games that could go either way as a result.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
So they are REALLY giving Mississippi State love at #17 ...
what am I missing? Their best win is against Utah which is a Quad 1 win, I see they have one more Quad 1 win as well. Will make for an interesting open to SEC play

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
So, has Bama's basketball team ever been ranked higher than the football team?? Before now?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.