'22 BAMA Europe Tour coverage ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I wonder if it’s a style thing or a talent thing. But these haven’t been much of a test.
And without us seeing it live, we really can't gauge the talent for real. But I would chalk this up to more as a team builder experience than a test of the team's skills. Their schedule will give them a good testing lol

We play the Zags in Birmingham and Houston on the road plus the out of conference tourneys will give a lot of experience. I just want them to focus on gelling and coming home with no injuries and no illnesses.

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Sounds great but I’m holding back until I can see them. I just can’t believe these are very good teams so far.

On the positive side, won by 59 today. Need to appreciate how far we’ve come. It was just one coach ago that we had wins with a final score that was less than that amount.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It was Lithuania's "B-team." Don't know how good they are in relation to their "A-team" but I suspect it would have been a closer game against them.

What I love seeing is how Miller and Company are bringing some offensive bang...I mean some nights you can't score 29 against air!

Reactions: seebell

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
It was Lithuania's "B-team." Don't know how good they are in relation to their "A-team" but I suspect it would have been a closer game against them.

What I love seeing is how Miller and Company are bringing some offensive bang...I mean some nights you can't score 29 against air!
There are current NBA players on that B team. I don't know if they played yesterday though.

Edit: The clips I've seen on twitter makes that seem like a resounding no.

Reactions: BamaMoon

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Their “A-team” has Sabonis and Valančiūnas. Both very good NBA players. Would have been much different.

Today’s game is China’s FIBA team which is ranked #29 in the world. I’m not expecting a win today. I just want us to compete.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.