Alabama: 3//20/23 Thru 3/26/2023

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Nick Saban says Alabama has no depth chart this spring
Nick Saban revealed Monday Alabama football does not have a depth chart at the moment with spring practice underway. Saban discussed a variety of topics such as injuries and the much-anticipated quarterback battle between Jalen Milroe and Ty Simpson. One of the biggest takeaways, however, was the depth chart is going to be wide open […]
I want to see our coaches take a Ruthless attitude when it comes to our players. I want to see coaches accept nothing but a players best every play. I hope to hear every coach described as tough by our players. My opinion is coaches being tough will also help recruit the best, toughest players. Several years ago some of our players in the Pros made statements that the Pro training camp wasn't as tough as the camps they endured at Alabama. I want to hear that again...

Reactions: kyallie

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I want to see our coaches take a Ruthless attitude when it comes to our players. I want to see coaches accept nothing but a players best every play. I hope to hear every coach described as tough by our players. My opinion is coaches being tough will also help recruit the best, toughest players. Several years ago some of our players in the Pros made statements that the Pro training camp wasn't as tough as the camps they endured at Alabama. I want to hear that again...
I like where Saban is headed. By his nature, he’s most comfortable with smash-mouth football (when’s the last time you heard that term?) and a highly physical approach to the game. Looks like we’re getting back to his roots, and have hired some coordinators who share that philosophy.

It might take a year to get it fully implemented, but I think we’re getting back to Saban doing what Saban does best.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Excerpts:4-Star DB Jontae Gilbert earns Alabama offer from Nick Saban
Jontae Gilbert and Nick Saban
Jontae Gilbert left his latest visit to Alabama with a big smile on his face after earning an offer from Nick Saban. Gilbert is a four-star 2025 recruit, who is currently committed to The Ohio State Buckeyes. He holds 17 D1 offers at the moment with his latest offer from the Crimson Tide. Ohio State […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
n »

Alabama players react to basketball’s Sweet 16 tournament loss
Alabama basketball’s season came to an end Friday night as it lost a hard-fought game against San Diego State in the Sweet 16. The Crimson Tide was the number one overall seed in the tournament, making the loss sting just that much more. It also prompted a few members of the Alabama football team to […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Former Panthers WR Steve Smith Sr. praises Bryce Young
Bryce Young throws a pass against Tennessee
Alabama quarterback Bryce Young sat down with NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo and Steve Smith Sr. to discuss his 2023 Pro Day performance. Young is projected to be one of the first quarterbacks off the board in the NFL Draft next month. The California native, who did not participate in the Combine, got the throw in […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
ESPN NFL analyst raves about Jahmyr Gibbs’ potential in the NFL
Alabama quarterback Bryce Young (#9) hands the ball to running back Jahmyr Gibbs (#1) in bowl practice for Kansas State.
After one season at the University of Alabama as a transfer and successful performances at the NFL Scouting Combine and Alabama’s Pro Day, Jahmyr Gibbs has first-round pick status in his bank. He clocked a 4.36 time in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine and followed up with displaying burst, explosiveness, hands, and vision […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Nick Saban details what makes Will Anderson a perfect top-5 draft pick
Alabama head coach Nick Saban and LB Will Anderson share a smile together after an Iron Bowl victory over Auburn
He handled his business at the NFL Scouting Combine, so Will Anderson used Alabama’s Pro Day to cheer on his teammates. In three seasons as a starter, he compiled 34.5 sacks and 62 tackles for loss. Anderson was arguably the most dominant defensive player in college football. He won the Bronko Nagurski Award twice and […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Elite route runner Josiah Martin feels Alabama is a ‘dream program’
Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin was pumped when he got an offer from Alabama football Wednesday. Martin is a 2024 wide receiver out of Texas, and he garners a three-star rating from multiple recruiting sites. He holds more than 25 D1 offers, including offers from Arkansas, Ole Miss and Tennessee. Alabama football became the 29th program to offer […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
AJ McCarron tosses third TD pass for Battlehawks against Vipers
AJ McCarron (#10) attempts a pass for St. Louis Battlehawks in XFL Game.
AJ McCarron has the St. Louis Battlehawks in line for its fourth victory in the XFL. He tossed his third touchdown pass in the fourth quarter of Saturday’s game against the Vegas Vipers. AJ McCarron and Darrius Shepherd might be the best duo in the @XFL2023. They connect for their second touchdown of the day, […]

• Heart
Reactions: Bama63

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.