2021 Prospect: 3* DB Kyhree Jackson commits to Bama (soon to be 4*)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Wow! Sorry, didn’t mean to get all of this started. I apologize to all involved. I wish I could take my post back.
I don't think you should apologise brother, that's what TideFans is about, we all have our opinions & I certainly respect yours..I appreciate the inside information folks like you have..

It's that information that makes TideFans not only the absolute best Bama website on the planet, but, we also get inside information about other schools as well, cause there's quite a few posters that has kids going to them..

Keep posting Coach..

Reactions: Con and UAllday

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Aren't we in a dead period? Can you have (multiple) recruits on campus right now?
My understanding is that it is a weekend put together by OU commits inviting other prospects to visit campus for a “get to know each other” weekend. To my knowledge it isn’t sanction, sponsored or has any involvement from the university.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Ols

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Sure it is...wink wink 😉
My understanding is that it is a weekend put together by OU commits inviting other prospects to visit campus for a “get to know each other” weekend. To my knowledge it isn’t sanction, sponsored or has any involvement from the university.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Sure it is...wink wink 😉
Williams, the QB commit for them, and his family “supposedly” put it together.

This from SI Sooner -

“It's a bit of a surprise to see Khyree Jackson among the Summit group, as the junior college cornerback committed to Alabama last week. However, he'd previously arranged to make the trip, and cleared the visit with Nick Saban. His pledge doesn't appear to be in any jeopardy, and Oklahoma already has four defensive back commits in the 2021 cycle. It's a fun excursion for Jackson, but I wouldn't expect his mind to change”

• Thank You
Reactions: TiderJack

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.