2018 Prospect: 3 * DE Malik Langham (Florida)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

His size is ideal. Not sure if his offer is committable at this point but I always like getting good in-state kids.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Funny thing about these 3 star ratings...they grow up and go Wallace Gilberry on you and end up in the league for about 10 years.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Funny thing about these 3 star ratings...they grow up and go Wallace Gilberry on you and end up in the league for about 10 years.
There's a new phrase that I love...I once had a highly respected HS coach in SC tell me that linemen, OL and DL, were the hardest to predict because often they mature later. The 6'6" 240 becomes a 285 monster with weight training, etc.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Not a bad offer list for a 3*, both football and academically.
staff waited for the senior season to see how he developed....the knock on him in Bama's camp this summer was the 40 time. But, he's developed a good first step, which quickness > 40 most of the time for a DL.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Langham has cancelled his visit to Tennessee. he now plans on visiting Auburn. keep in mind, auburn was his childhood favorite team which doesn't mean a whole lot of beans these days, but still worth noting. he has maintained that Bama is still his leader after his OV at Florida.
many believe Bama is still in the driver's seat and auburn has to blow the visit out of the water for Langham to have a change of heart.

we shall see.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Langham has cancelled his visit to Tennessee. he now plans on visiting Auburn. keep in mind, auburn was his childhood favorite team which doesn't mean a whole lot of beans these days, but still worth noting. he has maintained that Bama is still his leader after his OV at Florida.
many believe Bama is still in the driver's seat and auburn has to blow the visit out of the water for Langham to have a change of heart.

we shall see.
Didn't want him visiting AU, but we've set ourselves up nicely

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

we shall see.
Yikes!!! You know the barners...they will pull out all the stops whether they need him or not just to keep him from coming to Bama. I would think we are in major jeopardy of losing him now.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005

I don't know their depth on the edge but I think we are o.k. at end and in the edge rushing department. I think if there is a chink in our armor for a kid like this it's the depth chart.

rtr

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I don't know their depth on the edge but I think we are o.k. at end and in the edge rushing department. I think if there is a chink in our armor for a kid like this it's the depth chart.

rtr
Last visit. Not good. Almost always an advantage IMHO. Particularly so if there`s even so much as a smidgen of doubt in the kid`s mind and the last visit is with the long time favorite.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Didn't want him visiting AU, but we've set ourselves up nicely
Obviously he could get swayed this weekend but we are the favorite now. Do you want to play for the GOAT coach and the GOAT program or a team with a coach that continually stays on the hot seat and don't know if the staff will be around in 2-3 years?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.