3 Man Front On JOX 94.5 - Aaaron Suttles gone

BamaHoops

3rd Team
Jan 13, 2019
It was a pretty decent show. But just learned that Aaron Suttles is no longer with the show. I understand JOX - as well as other sports radio stations - is having to furlough people to save money due to reduced advertising. Aaron was the person with least seniority at the station. Hope he catches on somewhere else, really enjoyed his insights.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I hate it any time a good person loses a job for reasons beyond his control, especially at a time where it will be really hard to find another gig. I have nothing against Aaron Suttles, and nothing but empathy for him and his family.

I do have a lot against what has passed for sports radio since way before COVID.

Faint impressions of broadcast journalists, who think in sound bites and play ringmaster over a dumpster fire of callers with the thought processes of lamprey eels and the perspective of sub-terranean termites.

I stopped anything approaching regular listening long ago. Occasionally, if some nostalgia strikes me, I’ll tune in to Finebaum at the top or bottom of the hour, hoping for an interesting interview. Very occasionally (once or twice a year), I’ll find a nugget. The vast majority of the time, I’m reminded of why I don’t listen much.

The sports radio industry has done this to itself. Aaron Suttles was unfortunately caught in the backwash.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Responding to this out of a thread I started today on Football. Let’s see, he was the newest to a new show? lol The biggest trash show happens during the morning drive with the “Round Table.” One wants to talk about having to get up early for a morning show. One thinks he’s funny and glad he has a show since being canned from 📺. The last thinks he’s a golf expert. They are absolutely lazy because half the show is about anything but sports.
The content and interviews that take place on 3 Man blows that Clown Show Rountable up. I guess the barn lean got Aaron caught up in the middle of crap.
Keep playing your Barn reruns on the weekend and let 3 lazy idiots run your morning drive show and see what happens. Bama fans take note, this is the new Barn network. All they need now is a show with Hee Haw Hensley and David Housel.
Good luck Aaron.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Responding to this out of a thread I started today on Football. Let’s see, he was the newest to a new show? lol The biggest trash show happens during the morning drive with the “Round Table.” One wants to talk about having to get up early for a morning show. One thinks he’s funny and glad he has a show since being canned from 📺. The last thinks he’s a golf expert. They are absolutely lazy because half the show is about anything but sports.
The content and interviews that take place on 3 Man blows that Clown Show Rountable up. I guess the barn lean got Aaron caught up in the middle of crap.
Keep playing your Barn reruns on the weekend and let 3 lazy idiots run your morning drive show and see what happens. Bama fans take note, this is the new Barn network. All they need now is a show with Hee Haw Hensley and David Housel.
Good luck Aaron.
I live in Montgomery so on weekdays they have Longshore and McKnight. You may not complain about sports radio unless your local radio station includes those 2.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.