2021 Prospect: 4* DE Dallas Turner commits to Bama

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Roll Tide!
Welcome to Bama .. Dallas!!
With hard work and discipline he can be an ALL-AMERICAN and 1st round draft pick!

Reactions: TiderJack

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
LOL!! ESPN finally decided to evaluate a prospect!
Well not really...It is a not so well known secret that once CNS is on a guy it almost always means the player gets a ⭐ or a ⭐ And a half bump. Don’t think those recruiting services don’t take who’s looking into account for their rankings. I still say we have the best recruiting service there is...CNS! RTR

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
For what it's worth ESPN has him as the 13th best player in the nation and a 5 star. They have Latham as the 9th best player in the country and a 5 star also.
What is holding us back on the 247Sports Composite (#12 composite) is the Rivals ranking (we are currently 17th on Rivals team ranking). They somehow have Dallas as the #135 best player in the nation/#18 in FLA/#7 DE and JC Latham as the #75 best player in the nation /#10 in FLA/#13 OT which is so at the other end of the spectrum from 247Sports and ESPN rankings. I am sure they will update soon but I was amazed at the difference at this point.

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Why? All he sent was a "Wow" emoji....The poster isn't Mims, it's got CNS signature on it...
I have seen lots of articles talking about him being a lock to Georgia but that he keeps giving the impression that other schools still have a shot. Maybe I misinterpreted the twitter thing above.

Reactions: The Ols

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I have seen lots of articles talking about him being a lock to Georgia but that he keeps giving the impression that other schools still have a shot. Maybe I misinterpreted the twitter thing above.
They may have already and I just don`t recall, but what do Jam, BinB and Sanjose have to say?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.