2020 Prospect: ***4* DE Will Anderson Commits to Bama ***

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I`m a Mac Jones fan of the highest order, but BY may be really too tough to keep off the field next year.
I am also a Mac Jones fan and think he is capable of being a championship level QB. If Bryce Young is good enough to push Jones and possibly even overtake him, he will truly be a freshman phenom. We will see how things start to play out in spring ball. This may be another of those years where the spring game draws about 100,000 folks to T-town to get an early look at how the team is looking for 2020. Will Anderson certainly seems like a guy to watch.

Reactions: B1GTide

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I am also a Mac Jones fan and think he is capable of being a championship level QB. If Bryce Young is good enough to push Jones and possibly even overtake him, he will truly be a freshman phenom. We will see how things start to play out in spring ball. This may be another of those years where the spring game draws about 100,000 folks to T-town to get an early look at how the team is looking for 2020. Will Anderson certainly seems like a guy to watch.
If Young beats out Mac that would to me mean he's probably better than Tua was as a freshman? Which would be something.

Reactions: teamplayer

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
After dominating at the Army AA game Will picked up his 5th star and moved up to #22 overall in the Rivals rankings. BY moved up to #2 overall is now the #1 rated QB.

That gives us a total of five 5* if you count all the services. Here is Rivals updated top 100.

Saban is washed up

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
After dominating at the Army AA game Will picked up his 5th star and moved up to #22 overall in the Rivals rankings. BY moved up to #2 overall is now the #1 rated QB.

That gives us a total of five 5* if you count all the services. Here is Rivals updated top 100.

Really look forward to seeing this kid on the field this Fall.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Anderson is too low same with DK & Drew. Rivals irks me lol Young is the best player in this class

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Will picked up his 5th star on 247Sports also and is now the #5 overall player. The week in San Antonio was huge for Will.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: sanjosecrimson

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
We have had some great moms, but, we may have to start a ‘***** Will Anderson’s mom’ thread. She is super excited for Will, and quite delightful on twitter. If you reply to her tweet, she will answer . #greatmom #BamaMom

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Will picked up his 5th star on 247Sports also and is now the #5 overall player. The week in San Antonio was huge for Will.

I’m reading on other fan boards that will got his 5th star due to bama bump. I guess th 22 sacks his senior year and being unblockable at AA practice had nothing to do with it. My only question is, what took them so long to reward him for a great senior year!

Reactions: Con

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
I don’t really care what other fan bases say or what these so called recruiting gurus say, what stood out to me was what the East coaches were saying about him at the AA. They were raving about his work ethic and his want to learn. That is what separates the top athletes in any sport.

Reactions: bamamc1

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I’m reading on other fan boards that will got his 5th star due to bama bump. I guess th 22 sacks his senior year and being unblockable at AA practice had nothing to do with it. My only question is, what took them so long to reward him for a great senior year!
UGA just jelly their coach didn't recruit his own state. He called Will on ESD to which Will pushed ignore. Kirby seemingly only goes for the rankings and doesnt do his own leg work.

Reactions: Con and The Ols

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Don’t know what I did wrong, and these may already be posted but Will Anderson may become my favorite in this class.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bama commit Will Anderson vs the no. 1 OT in the country Paris Johnson. <a href="https://t.co/dpI0P18pt1">pic.twitter.com/dpI0P18pt1</a></p>&mdash; Barton Simmons (@bartonsimmons) <a href=" ">December 31, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And still more from Will Anderson, this time against Roger Rosengarten <a href="https://twitter.com/HankSouth247?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@HankSouth247</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/AABonNBC?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@AABonNBC</a> <a href="https://t.co/996FwyKWJL">pic.twitter.com/996FwyKWJL</a></p>&mdash; Brandon Huffman (@BrandonHuffman) <a href=" ">January 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.