4 dogs died in hot car while woman ate lunch in New Smyrna Beach

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
A 4-year-old Goldendoodle, two approximately 12-week-old Goldendoodle puppies, and a 2-year-old Boxer.
:cry::cry::cry:

A whole hour. Unbelievable. It's summer here in Florida - you cannot do stuff like this. 5 minutes is too long! And *someone* saw this and didn't do anything is what bothers me the most. This is a busy place - lots of people - busy parking area. If I saw someone leaving their dogs in their car there would be a BIG problem.

https://www.wesh.com/article/new-sm...a7f77c5f5d6beae&lctg=5df81cbc289fa0693d1bd698

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Almost incomprehensible. Why didn`t somebody call the police? They`ll break a car`s windows in a heartbeat in situations such as this, and they don`t have a sense of humor about this at all.

I`ve learned in my seven decades on the planet that we as a species don`t deserve them.

Just saw where she was arrested on felony animal cruelty charges. That`s great to see.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Some states and/or municipalities have laws protecting people who break into cars to rescue animals locked in a hot car.
People don’t realize that a dog uses air movement over the tongue to cool down. Hot air doesn’t cool the dog off. They are very susceptible to heat related injuries vs humans.

Reactions: Padreruf and Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.