4 Heisman Finalists Announced Today

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Bryce is hands down the best player in CFB. However he just didn’t put up Heisman stats this year. Look at his stats compared to Williams, Stroud, and Bennett, and you’ll see he’s way behind. Same with Anderson.

Williams will win it because the Heisman is nothing more than a statistical award now. For my money though, donate the award to charity this year. No one deserves it.

Stroud put up all of his stats piling on against his worst opposition. Williams is in a system where anyone can put up stats, plus he didn’t win the games when they counted. Bennett is only included as a career achievement participant. If anyone deserves it, it’s probably Duggan. TCU loses at least 4 more games without him.

Regardless, this class is the weakest group of Heisman resumes I can remember.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'd say Williams will win it but if Bennett were to win then it would be only because voters think going from walk-on to a Heisman winner makes a great story.
We already had that story with Baker Mayfield. Who FYI is homeless now. (ok not really but he used to do those at home with Baker commercials when he was with the Browns and he has been waived as of today by the Panthers.)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.