2021 Prospect: 4* ILB Kendrick Blackshire commits to Bama

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Another great addition. Going back to last years class and this one the level of talent we are getting at linebacker could almost be considered illegal. We could run a three deep rotation at teams at every linebacker position and not miss a beat. Our so called third string could be better then alot of teams starters amazing.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Another great addition. Going back to last years class and this one the level of talent we are getting at linebacker could almost be considered illegal. We could run a three deep rotation at teams at every linebacker position and not miss a beat. Our so called third string could be better then alot of teams starters amazing.
And if our injury luck at LB was true to form, we`ll need every one of them. Just kidding ( but only a little! ).

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
What happened? I thoughtCNS was no longer in touch and that his recruiting prowess was finished.... ranked 88th yada yada yada 😉
That is always everyone's hope. It's all they have. They can't consistently beat him on the field or in recruiting so they cling to the idea of his eventual down fall with age.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I saw that KB said that the training staff is a HUGE reason why he chose Bama...Drs. Rhea & Ballou paying off on the recruiting trail!!! I’ll take that over 4 fingered yelling every time...😎
I have relatives who are Indiana alumni who told me when they came to Bama that Bama fans would be pleased with Rhea and Ballou

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.