2021 Prospect: **** 4* QB Drake Maye Commits to Alabama ****

CrimsonEyeshade

All-American
Nov 6, 2007
Big early loss for the Mack Brown reunion tour. “If only Colt hadn't gotten hurt” now has a cousin.

“If only Drake hadn’t signed with Alabama.”

Here’s a profile from The Observer done in May.

Riding with Recruits: Drake Maye

Last edited:

jambama1

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
this is huge and he was our top guy. Hasn't fully committed to playing just football which is actually outstanding

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
But my question is... does this mean he is a lock for 2021, or good chance we may lose him? I just asked based on our experience...

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
macksminute.blogspot.com
But my question is... does this mean he is a lock for 2021, or good chance we may lose him? I just asked based on our experience...
This concerns me as well. It’s only a matter of time before Mack Brown starts to work his magic in Chapel Hill and get the money people to invest properly in football. I always worry about commitments 2+ years out

Keeter

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
This concerns me as well. It’s only a matter of time before Mack Brown starts to work his magic in Chapel Hill and get the money people to invest properly in football. I always worry about commitments 2+ years out
Have to work hard to keep him........

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
His dad told him he should have gone to Bama when he decided on UNC. There will be a question if he is a lock until Dec of 2020 when he signs with someone.

Latest threads