2023 Recruiting: 4 Star RB Justice Haynes commits to Alabama

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Just to add more information on this huge commitment from Haynes, dawg nation is completely devastated. Their mods ( Rusty and Kipp Adams) have all been taken by suprise with his commitment to Bama today. He was considered a lock since he was a legacy. He was a heavy Georgia lean and was expected to be in their class.
They have missed their top QB and RB for this cycle thus far. Winning a championship doesn't guarantee anything.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Just to add more information on this huge commitment from Haynes, dawg nation is completely devastated. Their mods ( Rusty and Kipp Adams) have all been taken by suprise with his commitment to Bama today. He was considered a lock since he was a legacy. He was a heavy Georgia lean and was expected to be in their class.
They have missed their top QB and RB for this cycle thus far. Winning a championship doesn't guarantee anything.
I've been reading their board and whew... I don't think I've seen a huge meltdown in long time... until today.

It's incredible that winning championship doesn't mean anything for commits to want to come to the school. They have lost folks on offense and that tells me that the offense philosophy didn't change.. Kirby should've saw the opportunity to upgrade the offense after winning the championship. Having Stenson back didn't help at all.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I've been reading their board and whew... I don't think I've seen a huge meltdown in long time... until today.

It's incredible that winning championship doesn't mean anything for commits to want to come to the school. They have lost folks on offense and that tells me that the offense philosophy didn't change.. Kirby should've saw the opportunity to upgrade the offense after winning the championship. Having Stenson back didn't help at all.
Winning a title with Stetson may have reinforced his belief in his philosophy of offense.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

Have they started accusing Bama of cheating yet? That’s usually the first stage of denial

Last edited:
Reactions: dtgreg

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Great to have the commitment….we clearly lead.

Keep in mind, though, that there’s 157 days between now and early signing day on December 21. Just as we won’t stop recruiting Woods, Kirby won’t stop recruiting Haynes.

I like our chances, but it’s far from over.

Reactions: BearFan

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Great to have the commitment….we clearly lead.

Keep in mind, though, that there’s 157 days between now and early signing day on December 21. Just as we won’t stop recruiting Woods, Kirby won’t stop recruiting Haynes.

I like our chances, but it’s far from over.
Based on what Haynes said and his dad as well... Bama was #1, Ohio state was #2 and Georgia #3... ... If He was gonna flip, I think it would be Ohio State before Georgia.

Kirby got lot to worry about than just Haynes... If you look at Georgia State Ranking.... 2023 Top Football Recruits in Georgia (247sports.com)

Bamaatthebeach

1st Team
Feb 27, 2019
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Based on what Haynes said and his dad as well... Bama was #1, Ohio state was #2 and Georgia #3... ... If He was gonna flip, I think it would be Ohio State before Georgia.

Kirby got lot to worry about than just Haynes... If you look at Georgia State Ranking.... 2023 Top Football Recruits in Georgia (247sports.com)

His (Justice's) comments were extremely positive for Alabama. Has to have UGA folks seeing red.

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Don't make me rehash my " Kirby doesn't locked down Georgia " thread. Lol!!
It's been that way since he took over. Nothing new to see here.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
He has great feet,quickness,and explosion in and out of the LOS. He always seems under control,with great patience and vision. Runs with some power also. Can cut equally well off either foot and then just explodes into open grass(or turf as it is :ROFLMAO: ).When he gets behind the D into open field then he really begins to pick them up and lay them down with that smooth,long stride.Perfect sized kid at 5'11 or so and will probably play down the road at 205-210.Close to Jase physically.

I have personally felt for a long time he is the most elite HS RB in the 23 cycle.And the good thing is I believe he is a solid,hard commit,and wont waver(least I hope).

And if The Tide can reel in Justice,and Richard Young in December? Count me as a happy TIDE HOMER!...But again personally I would rather get the kid out of Ft Lauderdale,Christopher Johnson,instead of Young. But that is me. Young is fast and a little bigger,but Johnson is a human Bottle Rocket with explosive wheels, ala Waddle,Leary,Earle,Bond,Anderson,Harrell, Jamo,and Prentice to name guys of similar size(Harrell +Jamo somewhat bigger)....Just sign all 3 in DEC.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Wouldnt bother me in the least!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
He has great feet,quickness,and explosion in and out of the LOS. He always seems under control,with great patience and vision. Runs with some power also. Can cut equally well off either foot and then just explodes into open grass(or turf as it is :ROFLMAO: ).When he gets behind the D into open field then he really begins to pick them up and lay them down with that smooth,long stride.Perfect sized kid at 5'11 or so and will probably play down the road at 205-210.Close to Jase physically.

I have personally felt for a long time he is the most elite HS RB in the 23 cycle.And the good thing is I believe he is a solid,hard commit,and wont waver(least I hope).

And if The Tide can reel in Justice,and Richard Young in December? Count me as a happy TIDE HOMER!...But again personally I would rather get the kid out of Ft Lauderdale,Christopher Johnson,instead of Young. But that is me. Young is fast and a little bigger,but Johnson is a human Bottle Rocket with explosive wheels, ala Waddle,Leary,Earle,Bond,Anderson,Harrell, Jamo,and Prentice to name guys of similar size(Harrell +Jamo somewhat bigger)....Just sign all 3 in DEC.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Wouldnt bother me in the least!
Humor me on this.. why are you obessed with Christopher Johnson....

FYI.. if we didn't hand Haynes, I thought it would be hard to pull Young and Johnson was a backup option... I think with Haynes and we pull Young... I think Johnson signs with FSU... If he does sign to Alabama... I think he goes there as Safety, not RB.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Humor me on this.. why are you obessed with Christopher Johnson....

FYI.. if we didn't hand Haynes, I thought it would be hard to pull Young and Johnson was a backup option... I think with Haynes and we pull Young... I think Johnson signs with FSU... If he does sign to Alabama... I think he goes there as Safety, not RB.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:...Holy cow...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.