2023 Recruiting: 4 Star RB Justice Haynes commits to Alabama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:...Holy cow...
This is the second time you have done that. All I did was ask you a simple question, in trying to find out why you're so high on Johnson Kid... instead of saying Holy Cow every time someone ask you a question. Bro, Engage in a conversation like you have the ability to do so, not some high school behavior.
Quit being so diffcult with us on the board.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
I don't know how hard UGA pursued Dylan Lonergan, but if we're able to pull Lonergan, Haynes, and Caleb Downs from Georgia in this cycle I don't see the Dawg meltdown stopping any time soon.
They may have already conceded Caleb Downs with their expected committment soon from Joenel Aguero!..Hope so..I believe that the recruitment of Caleb Downs is going to last awhile between The Tide,ohio,and possible even Ga gets back in it this fall.Caleb is a nice looking player.Thats for sure.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
What a great pick-up. Here is an inteview article with Justice about his commitment. Gillespie and Saban were both surprised. Caleb Downs is his best friend and is recruiting him and others hard. Welcome and RTR Justice.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
What a great pick-up. Here is an inteview article with Justice about his commitment. Gillespie and Saban were both surprised. Caleb Downs is his best friend and is recruiting him and others hard. Welcome and RTR Justice.

Nice little article, I like his friend list a lot. This must be a result of all the camps kids go to these days. Go getem son.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiderJack

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Roll Tide Mr. Haynes. Looks like a solid player and high character kid. The best part of the interview is at the end, “My recruitment is shut down,” Hayes said.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Winning a title with Stetson may have reinforced his belief in his philosophy of offense.
This is the one positive coming out of that game. They only won because our top 2 WRs were out of the game, and the backups couldn't produce. Even then, we were driving in a one score game late in the 4th when that pick 6 happened. Anyway... am I correct that this kid's dad is this guy?

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
This is the one positive coming out of that game. They only won because our top 2 WRs were out of the game, and the backups couldn't produce. Even then, we were driving in a one score game late in the 4th when that pick 6 happened. Anyway... am I correct that this kid's dad is this guy?

Pretty sure that's him

• Thank You
Reactions: TideEngineer08

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL

Not saying it’s good to lose a NC game. But maybe it’s more positive to look at it like a marathon not a sprint.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
For those that may live and die with 247 crystal balls or On3 predictor, get a load of this. 1.1%-

5F7F2890-C590-47BA-A350-4EFDAA4F7C7D.jpeg
now , I will admit they are right a majority if the time and they give us something to talk about. But they are not 100%. Probably not 75% accurate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.