2021 Prospect: 4* WR Christian Leary Commits to Alabama

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Very nice surprise, I really thought this kid was headed elsewhere. If all the rumblings of who we will possibly land this coming signing day come true this class will be special. The only thing missing would be an elite running back but I know that will be a big priority next season.

Bhammer

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Birmingham
Yet another reason for elite quarterbacks to settle down in titletown. I can’t tell you how ashamed I am that it rhymes, but it’s just the truth. Welcome, Mr. Leary. We look forward to seeing you reach your true and full potential.

• Haha
Reactions: Bazza

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
He’s a replacement for Waddell when he leaves.. skill wise its rare you see a guy that’s just as quick as he is fast. He runs very under control great form. Good ball skills.. RTR.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Incredible pick-up and exactly what we needed with Devonta and Jaylen leaving for the NFL. Welcome and RTR Christian. Now lets get Thomas from LA and Johnson from MD and call it a day at WR.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: sanjosecrimson

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He's eventually going to explode in the rankings this was really big the closest thing to Waddle since Waddle
First clip I saw of him and I thought "that's the next Waddle." He literally just goes off and leaves what looks like some pretty good pursuit. Exactly what Waddle does very frequently.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
First clip I saw of him and I thought "that's the next Waddle." He literally just goes off and leaves what looks like some pretty good pursuit. Exactly what Waddle does very frequently.
I don't think he is quite as fast as Jaylen but very, very few are but he is very, very fast. Very excited about him.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: BamaMoon

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Incredible pick-up and exactly what we needed with Devonta and Jaylen leaving for the NFL. Welcome and RTR Christian. Now lets get Thomas from LA and Johnson from MD and call it a day at WR.
Tider, 5 wr's, i thought 4 was the number. would you take another good DL or OL instead of the 5th WR?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
two of those big runs was against St.Thomas A. in S.Florida the national powerhouse with numerous D-1 Prospects

Reactions: BamaMoon

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Tider, 5 wr's, i thought 4 was the number. would you take another good DL or OL instead of the 5th WR?
We have two WR's graduating/leaving early and two who are transferring so I think we will go 5 if they are the right 5. I think with the attrition we have had we will probably sign 27+ or so and I think it will be split evenly on offense/defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.