2021 Prospect: 4* WR Jacorey Brooks commits to Bama

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Two top highly rated receivers out of Florida. I would think with Young being in the fold , Bama should be able to take their pick of guys. I look for a very solid receiver unit to come in this cycle.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Great!!! Hopefully we will see many more quality guys coming on board soon. I've been a little nervous so far this cycle, but in Saban I trust.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
These guys are looking at our recent offensive style, QBs (especially BY) and the recent NFL draft and they are making "a business decision."

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
These guys are looking at our recent offensive style, QBs (especially BY) and the recent NFL draft and they are making "a business decision."

I was wondering the other day if Julio had gone anywhere else, would we have gotten some other the other receivers we have gotten?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jacorey transferring to IMG for his senior year. He is good friends with Dallas Turner and has been recruiting him. Thinking we will get some good news on Wednesday from Dallas. Now recruit Xavian Sorey who is also transferring to IMG (Bama lean).

I do hope he reads the analysts review of him being a "day 3 NFL pick".

Reactions: The Elephant

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Here is CFBS scouting report:

https://cfbsaturdays.com/jacorey-brooks-scouting-report/

I read that, and thought Alshon Jeffrey. Would be nice to have a bigger dude to throw 50/50 balls to. Different mold than most of the receivers we have had recently IMO.
As absolutely fantastic as our recent WRs have been, they were/are not the same type as Brooks. He brings a big, physical dimension that we`ve frankly lacked IMHO. Have been hoping that Shavers would bring some of that also.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
As absolutely fantastic as our recent WRs have been, they were/are not the same type as Brooks. He brings a big, physical dimension that we`ve frankly lacked IMHO. Have been hoping that Shavers would bring some of that also.
Didn't Shavers enter the portal OR did I dream that?

FWIW, I had hoped the same for him.

Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.