JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Yes, talent level matters. I'm willing to wait and see what happens. If I'm wrong, I'll be happy to wear t-shirt and says "I was wrong" and post it here.
For your reference, here is his Wisconsin bio. He has not been coaching long but seems to be a very good defensive mind, Broyles finalist and was named interim HC for a reason. Don't know if we are even interested in him but I don't really see your point of view of him.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
For your reference, here is his Wisconsin bio. He has not been coaching long but seems to be a very good defensive mind, Broyles finalist and was named interim HC for a reason. Don't know if we are even interested in him but I don't really see your point of view of him.

I'm not impressed based in where he has coached.... like I said well see and maybe I'll be wrong.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Among those who would realistically come in the next month or so, who would you like to see?
Hmmm I don't know. You have a point
I ask that question a lot. Not in any way limited to coaches, but to solutions for all kinds of problems in all sorts of arenas.

Trouble is, riskless and perfect solutions that address each and every possible concern are in exceedingly short supply.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I ask that question a lot. Not in any way limited to coaches, but to solutions for all kinds of problems in all sorts of arenas.

Trouble is, riskless and perfect solutions that address each and every possible concern are in exceedingly short supply.
Your last sentence is a mouthful...and IMHO right on target. There's a lot of disillusionment with BOB and PG...not inexplicable. There are some weaknesses that other players might bolster....the challenge is bringing in both players and/or coaches who are upgrades all the way around. CNS vets these players and coaches all the way around...and he still does not bat 100%.

I'm hoping that Keeley comes...he seems to be a game changer. However, I am also hoping that Russaw and Smith come...we may need them even more.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Your last sentence is a mouthful...and IMHO right on target. There's a lot of disillusionment with BOB and PG...not inexplicable. There are some weaknesses that other players might bolster....the challenge is bringing in both players and/or coaches who are upgrades all the way around. CNS vets these players and coaches all the way around...and he still does not bat 100%.

I'm hoping that Keeley comes...he seems to be a game changer. However, I am also hoping that Russaw and Smith come...we may need them even more.
When trying to predict human performance, nobody, not even the GOAT, bats 100%.

Historically, though, Saban has batted 100% in identifying his own misses and finding replacements.

I have to trust that that continues. If it doesn’t, we have a much bigger problem than who is (or should be) the OC / DC

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

This is why I love people Like Elon Musk. They dont just complain about everything. they make solutions like Tesla, Space X etc

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.