2022 Recruiting: 5* QB Ty Simpson

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I think Simpson may not come to Bama as he won't think he can beat out BY. However, if he is a real competitor he will think he can and will sign with Bama.
His competition will be Milroe for backup next year. BY will be gone after next year. He can sit and learn as a true freshman next year.

Reactions: seebell

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
BY has to be 3 years out of high school to declare for the draft and all indications are he will be a 3 and out. So Ty will have a chance to start in his second year. I think it's generally bad to start as a freshman, it tends to reinforce bad habits because they don't get time to work on their weak points. it almost destroyed Hurts in my opinion and after sitting a season he came back a much better QB. Watching Ty's film he will have to learn not turn run around like he does, because college players will kill him. But what I like about him is that he can be running at different angles right or left and make an accurate throw in stride. thats a gift that not everyone has and really can't be developed. So with training this guy could be special. he's just got to learn that his feet might buy him a second or two but aren't going to save him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
He won`t carry the ball like a loaf of bread in college like he does now. He`s a big kid, looks like.
Coming into a program and sitting and learning for a year is the smart play. Then again, I don`t think like an 18 year old hot shot All American high school QB.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
He won`t carry the ball like a loaf of bread in college like he does now. He`s a big kid, looks like.
Coming into a program and sitting and learning for a year is the smart play. Then again, I don`t think like an 18 year old hot shot All American high school QB.
Like I said before and those know recruiting better than I, The kid is a gamer and his dad is head coach at UT Martin who just lost saturday in second round of fcs playoffs so he knows what it takes and I dont believe he"s dad would put up with it

Reactions: B1GTide

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
State Championship...I'm ok with the picks...we don't know if they were tips, bad routes, etc...
All I see is a winner with the POSE!!!
He has a cannon for a arm! He threw two picks i believe in second game of the season and then two saturday so he had two rest of the year, like you said not worried about the picks. Last week in the semi"s he passed for round 270 and ran for 110 and was sick! Kid is a gamer

Reactions: B1GTide and The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.