2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He and George were originally thought to be a package deal, no? Is George still committed to Alabama?

CrimsonCav

Oct 1, 2019
Update Evans is in route to bama with George
For those of you who don't know, Evans is a home-run hitter at RB. I am from Texas and watch a lot of Texas high school football, he runs through and around 6A defenses all the time.

If he can keep his attitude straight, I would love to see him and Sanders in the same backfield.

Is Robinson gone after this year?

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Damieon George - an OT committed to Alabama. At least, he was committed to Alabama a while ago. I have no idea if he still is.
George is still committed to Alabama...he was also in town with Zac Evans this weekend. I am hearing that he has a few grade issues that the staff is monitoring, but if he takes care of his business...he most likely will stick with the Tide. As far as package deals go, Evans has mentioned it in the past, but we shall see if it comes to fruition.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Announcing his decision this Wednesday....if he actually goes through with it...I'd predict LSU at this time. He's one of those recruits that you never know what he will do and his leaders changes as the wind blows.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
George is still committed to Alabama...he was also in town with Zac Evans this weekend. I am hearing that he has a few grade issues that the staff is monitoring, but if he takes care of his business...he most likely will stick with the Tide. As far as package deals go, Evans has mentioned it in the past, but we shall see if it comes to fruition.
Evans isn't coming to Bama. we have moved on from him awhile back. too much baggage ( immaturity issues etc. )
George has some grades to make up , but if he has them in order , he's a take. contrary to what most rival fans think( esp. the lsu kind) CNS does not do " package deals". the staff is high on George.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Evans isn't coming to Bama. we have moved on from him awhile back. too much baggage ( immaturity issues etc. )
George has some grades to make up , but if he has them in order , he's a take. contrary to what most rival fans think( esp. the lsu kind) CNS does not do " package deals". the staff is high on George.
this. George is a project like Fluker. Get his weight down then mold him

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I expect Trey to be starter. K Robinson will be #2. I think we'll see B. Robinson to either leave or transfer.
I doubt Saban will start Trey out of the gates. He has not proved that he can block, and Saban is insane about that aspect. BRob is a great receiver out of the backfield and hits the hole hard. He is also a very good blocker. If Najee leaves, I expect BRob to start in game 1 and then we see how Trey progresses.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.