2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
everyone keep sleeping on K rob the kid I special. B rob better lose some weight and re find some flexibility
I agree about K rob, you could see he is going to be a good one just going by his carries this season. Count me in as being a little disappointed with B rob this year. I thought he was going to have a monster year even with splitting time with Harris.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
everyone keep sleeping on K rob the kid I special. B rob better lose some weight and re find some flexibility
Alabama has not had a RB his size in a while. 5'9" and 190 lbs. He is quick - has Waddle type moves - but he does not have Waddle's speed (I know - who does).

He isn't Jacobs because he can't run anyone over. He is a scat back. Even if you compare him to the smaller RBs at GA - he is much smaller. Swift weighs 215.

He is so small, I just don't see him as a #1 RB in the SEC.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I agree about K rob, you could see he is going to be a good one just going by his carries this season. Count me in as being a little disappointed with B rob this year. I thought he was going to have a monster year even with splitting time with Harris.
I was too. Thought he`d have a much ​better year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I was too. Thought he`d have a much ​better year.
He averaged 4.6 YPC with 5 TD in 93 rushing attempts. He also had 11 receptions for 124 yards (11.3 YPC - same as Najee).

His low totals are a reflection of your offense and the use of Najee, not his play. He is not Najee - never will be - but he did a very good job as your #2 this year.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read that Zach Evans was suspended for his state championship game today. Of course that is not his first time being suspended.

Wonder if Kirby or Jimbo (probably going to UGA) can straighten out his issues. Glad we got Jase McClellan!

Reactions: B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I read that Zach Evans was suspended for his state championship game today. Of course that is not his first time being suspended.

Wonder if Kirby or Jimbo (probably going to UGA) can straighten out his issues. Glad we got Jase McClellan!
He is exactly the kind of player who can wreck a locker room.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I read it was because he refused to give up his cell phone when the coach asked for it. He made a scene about it instead of just giving it to him, so the coach told him to go home.
If you go back and look I think 90% of your posts start with ..."I read"...and they're never good news for Bama fans...You might want to stick to TF, we report the bad news, but lots of good stuff too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
If you go back and look I think 90% of your posts start with ..."I read"...and they're never good news for Bama fans...You might want to stick to TF, we report the bad news, but lots of good stuff too!!!

I don't think it is that high at 90%... I do look at other Bama message boards and al.com even though I am not members of them. I just try to post what I think is interesting news.

I know Tidefans has lots of good news and some bad. As far as the Zach Evans news I just posted, I think it is good news that Bama did not pursue him and got Jase McClellan instead. I am just trying to talk football with some other Bama fans... not many around me here in Georgia, maybe 2 I talk with regularly in person.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
There is a rumor in puppy land he signed with the dawgs already too, but just hasn’t announced . i can’t believe it , he just doesn’t seem disciplined enough to keep it quiet.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I don't think it is that high at 90%... I do look at other Bama message boards and al.com even though I am not members of them. I just try to post what I think is interesting news.

I know Tidefans has lots of good news and some bad. As far as the Zach Evans news I just posted, I think it is good news that Bama did not pursue him and got Jase McClellan instead. I am just trying to talk football with some other Bama fans... not many around me here in Georgia, maybe 2 I talk with regularly in person.

I was being somewhat "tongue-in-cheek," but that was a lovely response. 🙂

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
He reached out to Alabama this past week about signing with Bama. He was basically told they were taking 3 RBs and didn't have room nor were they taking a 4th one. With his antics throughout his recruitment and recent issue with getting sent home, so glad that Alabama moved on from him. Kid would be another Anoma or Alfano....there is a reason Coach Saban spoke about this class being filled with high character guys...they don't want history to repeat itself with talented guys being an issue.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.