2020 Prospect: 5* RB Kendall Milton

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
It is always good to read how impressed the parents are with our program. Hopefully the kid is just as impressed.

Last edited:

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
Milton is most likely going to UGA. Evans will come down to Bama or UGA, but I see Bama as the leader right now. Evans is going to be an extremely impressive back. His 3.85 shuttle time is out of this world, that leads to an ability to make guys miss in close space and then he has the break away speed to carry him on down the field.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Milton is most likely going to UGA. Evans will come down to Bama or UGA, but I see Bama as the leader right now. Evans is going to be an extremely impressive back. His 3.85 shuttle time is out of this world, that leads to an ability to make guys miss in close space and then he has the break away speed to carry him on down the field.
Both Evans and Milton were in Athens over the weekend. I agree, Milton to UGA. I think we'll end up picking up Tank Bigsby as the second RB in this class.

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Two UGA guys discussing their possible RBs on a Bama board. Hmmmm...Thinking there might be another board for that? Maybe a Georgia board?:pDT_box2: LOL... on TideFans.com
Both Evans and Milton were in Athens over the weekend. I agree, Milton to UGA. I think we'll end up picking up Tank Bigsby.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
not exactly. OU commit & Evans are higher than Milton. Ever wonder why he never reported his 40 at the opening ? top 50 player though
So you're saying that anyone on our sideline could tackle him...? :cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.