2020 Prospect: 5* TE Darnell Washington

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
No surprise, I mentioned on ESD that Darnell signed with Georgia. Zach Evans and Kelee Ringo as well. Looks like Evans EE will be delayed a bit.
The fact that you're so psyched about this locker room cancer says all we need to know about your fandom and Kirby's willingness to do whatever it takes to get a big W...This is starting to sound a little Landsharkish...LOL!!!

Man, when we can start comparing you to the landshark/rebel/bear/akbar things... :ROFLMAO: :eek::ROFLMAO:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
No surprise, I mentioned on ESD that Darnell signed with Georgia. Zach Evans and Kelee Ringo as well. Looks like Evans EE will be delayed a bit.
CKS keeps acquiring all of this talent and still nothing to show for it ... good for y'all

• Haha
Reactions: BamaInMo1

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Georgia is always going to have talent. They always have had talent. It takes more than talent to win it all. It takes something that apparently Georgia does not have.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Georgia is always going to have talent. They always have had talent. It takes more than talent to win it all. It takes something that apparently Georgia does not have.
IMO luck is always a factor, because there's too many examples of it to ignore.

Yes, Georgia has always had talent, but we've lacked depth... 2012 is a prime example.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
If Evans does stay in the SEC for a team other than UGA, I hope he goes to Florida so he can contribute to the team beating UGA one day. :) He seems like he'd be really good though, so I would not want to play defense against him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.