50 migrants believed dead after they were found in a semitruck in San Antonio (CNN report)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Fifty migrants are believed to have died after they and others were found in sweltering conditions in a semitruck in San Antonio, a federal law enforcement official said Tuesday, in a scene the mayor called a “horrific human tragedy.”

Authorities were alerted to the scene just before 6 p.m., when a worker in a nearby building heard a cry for help, McManus said. The worker found a trailer with doors partially opened and saw people deceased inside, McManus said.

Forty-eight people died on the scene, and two died at hospitals, the federal law enforcement official told CNN on Tuesday, noting the toll is preliminary.

Sixteen people – 12 adults and four children – were taken alive and conscious to medical facilities, San Antonio Fire Chief Charles Hood said at Monday night’s news conference.

:(

• Sad
Reactions: crimsonaudio

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
I asked my Magic Eight Ball if this will finally convince those clowns in D.C. to simplify and speed up the immigration process and it promptly exploded in my hands. I'm not sure how to interpret this.

Reactions: 92tide

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
For 50 people to die like this is unacceptable.

I don't really know how different it is than a mass shooting when all is said and done.

It's not even a political issue for me - it's a humanitarian issue.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.