A few stats to this point in the season

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
Our team ERA is 3.18
Our team BA is .291, not terrible, but I'd like for it to be better personally.
Opponents are hitting .237 against our pitchers.
Our opponents ERA is 5.39 overall.

Conference Statistics:
Team ERA is 3.06. Kennedy's 27.00 is killing us here ;).
Team BA is .291. Ironically, the same.
Opponents are hitting .231 against our pitchers.
Our opponents ERA is 4.70 overall

Individual leaders (Overall):
Batting Average:
Bennett - .395
Reaves - .366
Dugas - .363
Miller - .343

RBIs:
Reaves - 22
Smith - 20
Rosecrans - 18

HRs:
Rosecrans - 3
Dugas - 2
Smith - 2
Reaves - 1

Innings Pitched:
Kilcrease - 40.1
Hawley - 37.1
Morgan - 33.2
Wolfe - 24.2

ERA (min 10innings):
Smart - 1.57
Whitaker - 1.74
Kilcrease - 1.79
Sullivan - 2.81
Hawley - 2.89

Srikeouts:
Kilcrease - 41
Morgan - 30
Wolfe - 26
Hawley - 21

We've outscored opponents in every inning this year with the exception of the 7th (13-17) and 9th (7-8).

bamzoo

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 2, 2008
Pitching is where I thought it would be/where it needs to be. Impressed/happy with all others, we don't look as bad as I thought we would.

Zona

1st Team
Feb 22, 2008
Mobile
We've gone from having 3 guys who can play (Dugas, Bennett, Reaves) to having 6 (at least) who can play as Rosecrans, Miller and Smith have stepped up their games. Add Booth to that list for defense and hope he comes through on offense. We're going to just have to get by with Tullidge at second base until Kelton comes back, because Sanders isn't a d1 player. I'm worried about the third outfielder, as the only options seem to be Hendricks and Jeremiah Tullidge and Hendricks had a good game Sunday so maybe that's a start...

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
It will/does, which sucks.
I, too, think his size will affect him, but if he keeps his outstanding year going, I think you may see a team take a later pick on him.

I mean, all the guy does is throw strikes and seems to bring his "A" game on every pitch. I think that will be enough for a team to take a chance on him. Will he be off the board in the first 15 rounds? Doubtful, no matter how good he shows he is this year, but could he be a 20+ round pick? Sure, I don't see why not.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.