Abuurn gonna abuurn... (sending out recruiting graphic featuring Joe Burrow's Heisman Trophy)

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Wait, you’re 35 and have 4 girls? You poor bastard…
Ķ̵̰̖̦͔̠̩͍͓̲̈̄̓͛͝n̵̡̢̜̫̭̝͎͎̗̖͕͙͚̈́̍̋̈́o̶̼͙͉̖̼͆w̴̪̮͆͋̽̽ ̶̛͉̦̫̺̝͇̜͉̠̩͍̬́̔̆ͅṁ̶̱̳̠̬̼̼̲̠̊̊̅́͂̔̂́̍̓̊͜y̴͔̞̬͈͔͎͎̩̹͖̣̓̽̽̈̒̑̇ͅ ̴̰͚̦̣̼͇̩̱̼͉͙͙̕͜ͅp̸̭͇̣̠̺͓̜̝͓̬̒̄̅͑̃́͒͗͂͐́͘͜à̷̢̠̺̽̾́̅͒̉̄̓ī̸̦̀̚̚͜͠ň̴͙͕̫͖̣͙̞̭̦̜̩͌

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
AMPLIFICATION: What the Bran meant was Horshin' is dead set on taking the program back to the future, say, 125 years and the correct image below would have indicated they were a Heisman Hood when overhauls was de rigueur and a dip of snuff their postgame meal - and never outgrew their Cow Puddliest Village colloquialism ...

1626421555837.png

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Ķ̵̰̖̦͔̠̩͍͓̲̈̄̓͛͝n̵̡̢̜̫̭̝͎͎̗̖͕͙͚̈́̍̋̈́o̶̼͙͉̖̼͆w̴̪̮͆͋̽̽ ̶̛͉̦̫̺̝͇̜͉̠̩͍̬́̔̆ͅṁ̶̱̳̠̬̼̼̲̠̊̊̅́͂̔̂́̍̓̊͜y̴͔̞̬͈͔͎͎̩̹͖̣̓̽̽̈̒̑̇ͅ ̴̰͚̦̣̼͇̩̱̼͉͙͙̕͜ͅp̸̭͇̣̠̺͓̜̝͓̬̒̄̅͑̃́͒͗͂͐́͘͜à̷̢̠̺̽̾́̅͒̉̄̓ī̸̦̀̚̚͜͠ň̴͙͕̫͖̣͙̞̭̦̜̩͌
Well you’re an Auburn fan, so…

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
You’re probably younger than I am…..so you may not have ever witnessed this phenomenon…..but it reminds me of guys back in my high school days (in the early 80’s) who would wear parachute pants with 20+ bandannas tied around their legs.

you know…..with Loverboy, REO Speedwagon, Billy Squier, Journey, et al, t-shirts and big teased hair. :)
My dad used to sell parachute pants. I had a stack of them at one point. Not sure when I got rid of them but today, I bet they'd be worth some serious coin!!!!

Reactions: BearFoot

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.