Game Thread: ACC Championship Game: Clemson/UVA (7p ABC)

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
so...i take back the Dabo wont embarrass the ACC comment..apparently, he is an idiot. Beating a team by 45 is a good thing to say that the conference isnt weak? That UVA would be 9-3 in ANY league....not so much my friend......ACC is worse than some G5 conferences at this point

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I will refused to call Clemson the best team in CFB or with that pathetic schedule they have every year. NCAA should really forced Clemson to schedule tougher OOC match ups. They won't because they are cowards.

Clemson is the one team that I will root for LSU to beat. And that makes me very annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols and B1GTide

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I will refused to call Clemson the best team in CFB or with that pathetic schedule they have every year. NCAA should really forced Clemson to schedule tougher OOC match ups. They won't because they are cowards.

Clemson is the one team that I will root for LSU to beat. And that makes me very annoyed.
their schedule doesn't get any harder next year either. Along with their ACC schedule, they will play Akron, The Citadel, USCe, and notre dame.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I agree that the ACC is a joke of a conference, but Clemson has scheduled Auburn and Texas A&M to go along with their annual game against South Carolina the last several years. They have played two SEC teams each year. Next year they play SC and Notre Dame. Coach Aw Shucks, as some of you like to call him, has just put together a program that is whipping people. Instead of being proud of a Bama product, people take shots at him. It seems pretty clear that there is some envy going on toward Coach Swinney. You guys can hate him if you like, but I hope he does well except when he plays Bama. To each his own.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I agree that the ACC is a joke of a conference, but Clemson has scheduled Auburn and Texas A&M to go along with their annual game against South Carolina the last several years. They have played two SEC teams each year. Next year they play SC and Notre Dame. Coach Aw Shucks, as some of you like to call him, has just put together a program that is whipping people. Instead of being proud of a Bama product, people take shots at him. It seems pretty clear that there is some envy going on toward Coach Swinney. You guys can hate him if you like, but I hope he does well except when he plays Bama. To each his own.
Huh...Really?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I cannot stand the way that Dabo plays the underdog card. It is like playing the race card. Everyone disrespects Clemson according to him. He is straight up lying to get his players motivated. It goes beyond coach speak.

Clemson has made the CFP the last 5 years. Somehow he still thinks Clemson is being disrespected? No. He doesn't. He is lying.

I respect the winning. I respect that he has developed his players. But I do not respect the story that he tells. If he tried that line at Ohio State he would be ridiculed by the media in Columbus. He has built a championship program. Time to own that and stop pretending that you are the underdog.

• Thank You
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I cannot stand the way that Dabo plays the underdog card. It is like playing the race card. Everyone disrespects Clemson according to him. He is straight up lying to get his players motivated. It goes beyond coach speak.

Clemson has made the CFP the last 5 years. Somehow he still thinks Clemson is being disrespected? No. He doesn't. He is lying.

I respect the winning. I respect that he has developed his players. But I do not respect the story that he tells. If he tried that line at Ohio State he would be ridiculed by the media in Columbus. He has built a championship program. Time to own that and stop pretending that you are the underdog.
After they curb stomped little ol' Virginia he said,"Maybe that'll get us into the playoffs..." What a clown...

Reactions: B1GTide

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga

Like I have said before there is just something that rubs me the wrong way about Dabo.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.