Agiye Hall tweets "calling it quits" then deletes tweet.

Bama Ping Pong

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2009
Plano, Texas
Some of the catches that he made on A Day were fantastic! We could really use the kind of passion that it takes to be a playmaker like that. I hope that whatever is currently holding him back straightens up to the benefit of him and our team. We all did things in our youth that we might want to a do-over. I know that I did.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I’m really sad this thread even has a reason to exist. Kid has serious skills but “apparently “ isn’t willing to do the things required to play. That’s a lose - lose for everyone involved. I do not want to see him go to another SEC team.
I also hate seeing the WR group struggle like they have with drops and route- running (and fumbles), knowing that those missteps could present an opening for him; but he can’t play because he won’t follow the rules. It wouldn’t bother me as much if those guys were playing lights out, but if it’s not his practicing keeping him from playing one can’t help but wonder if he’d be an improvement.
Bad situation all around, but I hope it gets rectified soon, one way or another. Maybe it doesn’t bother any of the other players; maybe it does.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I’m really sad this thread even has a reason to exist. Kid has serious skills but “apparently “ isn’t willing to do the things required to play. That’s a lose - lose for everyone involved. I do not want to see him go to another SEC team.
I also hate seeing the WR group struggle like they have with drops and route- running (and fumbles), knowing that those missteps could present an opening for him; but he can’t play because he won’t follow the rules. It wouldn’t bother me as much if those guys were playing lights out, but if it’s not his practicing keeping him from playing one can’t help but wonder if he’d be an improvement.
Bad situation all around, but I hope it gets rectified soon, one way or another. Maybe it doesn’t bother any of the other players; maybe it does.
With the kind of problems he has, I'm not sure other SEC teams would take a chance on him. If he wants to succeed, and possibly make it to the next level, he needs to stay and get his head straight. He needs to show up and on time for meetings and practice. If academics are an issue, he should be able to get help. It's up to him.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
With the kind of problems he has, I'm not sure other SEC teams would take a chance on him. If he wants to succeed, and possibly make it to the next level, he needs to stay and get his head straight. He needs to show up and on time for meetings and practice. If academics are an issue, he should be able to get help. It's up to him.
I don’t pretend to know what kind of problems he has; Saban has only made vague references about being on time; it could be more than that, who knows? I do know that every single true Bama fan is dying to see him play meaningful reps, but none of us can make that happen; only he can.
Some might argue Saban’s rules are too stringent; ask him to raise his hand and show his rings. Seems to be working the way he intended and few can argue.
His desire to let his feelings be known on Twitter tells me that it’s likely a 50-50 shot his name ends up in the portal, especially after last night. Comments like that after the boss’s statement do not bode well for his future at Bama. I’m praying for an epiphany but preparing to be let down.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I don’t pretend to know what kind of problems he has; Saban has only made vague references about being on time; it could be more than that, who knows? I do know that every single true Bama fan is dying to see him play meaningful reps, but none of us can make that happen; only he can.
Some might argue Saban’s rules are too stringent; ask him to raise his hand and show his rings. Seems to be working the way he intended and few can argue.
His desire to let his feelings be known on Twitter tells me that it’s likely a 50-50 shot his name ends up in the portal, especially after last night. Comments like that after the boss’s statement do not bode well for his future at Bama. I’m praying for an epiphany but preparing to be let down.
Some just don’t want to follow any rules but their own......... it’s unfortunate but true. He should talk to other players who have done what they needed to do. It’s really not that hard if you want to do it. I hope he gets it worked out

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Some just don’t want to follow any rules but their own......... it’s unfortunate but true. He should talk to other players who have done what they needed to do. It’s really not that hard if you want to do it. I hope he gets it worked out
I have nothing to say about your post, but had to react to your new handle…

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.