News Article: Alabama 51, Clemson 50: Shorthanded Tide finds just enough points for road win

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Alabama 51, Clemson 50: Shorthanded Tide finds just enough points for road win
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
December 13th, 2015 11:25 PM

In its first game since losing starting point guard Dazon Ingram to a season-ending injury, Alabama raced out to an 11-point lead, lost it down the stretch and then held on after Shannon Hale’s steal and game-winning dunk to topple Clemson 51-50 in Greenville, S.C. What did we learn today?: This team doesn’t get rattled […]

Read More Here

marcusroby

1st Team
Jan 7, 2004
auburn,al usa
I don't know if they can keep it up, but this team keeps things interesting. Some games they are absolutely different from the night before. I'm enjoying it though. Hopefully they develop some depth before they get into conference play.

I checked on Clemson's record just to make sure they were at least a winning team. They were. This isn't a fluke. This guys are playing well. I have seen this before though and down the stretch, they couldn't keep it up. I am cautiously optimistic about this team. All smiles so far, with some worry in the back of my mind.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.