Alabama announces a press conference with Nick Saban and Tua Tagovailoa on Monday 11am CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
After all the AD coordinated intention announcements - the consistent graphics with their statement are provided by AD marketing - from the players over social media, I did not expect a press conference for Tua Tagovailoa. I don’t think this means anything other than the media probably had been asking for an opportunity to take questions from Tua. He’s a top QB prospect for the NFL so the media interest just kinda dictates it if the player is willing to do it.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
On first thought, you may be right, but, then again, when you think about it, STAYING will generate more questions and call for more explanation than him going.

FWIW, I have no idea but will stick to my "vote" that he stays.
This is an interesting thought. I’ve been back and forth. I voted stay, but I keep talking myself into both, but I’m pulling for him either way. He’s a Class act.

Reactions: B1GTide

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Either way it goes, I’ll always support him in whatever he does. I have a 7th grade daughter that has been given a perfect person to look up to and admire. How many other people, when you say their first name, everyone knows who you’re talking about?

As a fan base we’re lucky to call him ours. RTR

Reactions: Con

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I'll stick to my vote he's going to the NFL draft. This sort of reinforces it a bit for me. If he announces a return with Saban sitting right next to him it may give the appearance to some that Saban applied some pressure. I don't think Saban wants to give that impression, especially after he took heat from the media for leaving Tua in the game that he got hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.